Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Anybody care to explain to me why the "chat n****", willingly "donate" to Akademiks? :lol:

I don't get it. It's some gamer community ****?

They seem to be loyal as hell to him.

I personally wouldn't donate to Ak of all people but that's how it is for independent creators. Youtubers, podcasters, etc. Donations are a big reason they can create full time instead of having to do it on the side. It's why GoFundMe and things like that are so big. People are down to support people they like.

It's really the reason he knows about Rapsody being a legit lyricist but would rather cover cardi B. People support him for the clown antics. Unfortunately that's what's poppin currently in this society. It seems like all people want to do is get jokes off and support clown culture.

I believe in the balance of life, but things are getting out of hand. I'm glad he's able to speak freely and independent avoiding the politics of corporate sponsors, but he's a smart enough dude to know he's supporting clown culture and trash rappers.

First thought was pass, but hearing that he's getting roasted has me intrigued.

Safaree strikes me as one of those corny dude who thinks everyone's laughing together when everyone's just laughing at him.:lol:

Akademiks holding no punches against Safari this episode :lol.

Ak going at his neck a lil bit. What safari done did to Ak :rollin. Ak clearly has no fear of Safari.

Highly and surprisingly entertaining episode so far

Ak been evolving lately to less scared Ak. He's grown a lot on the show. Funny looking back to the first few episodes then seeing how well he can get his point across now.

He been getting out of character lately, though. Hyped after the conversation with Herbo. Someone gonna check that *****.:lol:

Akademiks the only ***** in the world that can't pull off Kenzo and Bikers :lol.

***** be looking goofy as hell on the set. At least he knows he can't dress. But cmon man. Step it up a lor bit.

Dog...Ak got me dying. Calling Safareee out. Told that man he used to twerk :rofl:

Sounds good. :lol:

Safare should just get out the public eye and be a writer. Dude is looked at as a whole clown. Must kill him that Nicki was kissing Nas while they was still together, now her and Nas are official.

Akademiks just knows/thinks Safaree is one of the few dudes that is just as or even more lamer than he is :lol

Akademiks just knows/thinks Safaree is one of the few dudes that is just as or even more lamer than he is :lol:

Basically. Anybody that's commonly the butt of jokes online, on social media etc he feel like he can come at a certain way. Wale, Safaree etc. There's a trend here. This _ is a walking Social Media TL.

He has grown a lot tho. Much better at articulating his points now.

Looked up some of Safaree's music while watching this, son is not too bad at all. People just have their preconceived notions about him because of who he had relationships with. The furs look like they were marketing for the furrier, not just to do it.

Looked up some of Safaree's music while watching this, son is not too bad at all. People just have their preconceived notions about him because of who he had relationships with. The furs look like they were marketing for the furrier, not just to do it.

I looked up that Paradise track right after he mentioned it in the interview, it was real enh. Not bad mind you, but not good enough either. I gotta agree with Ak, he doesn't have it. Nikki does, which is why him ghostwriting for her worked I guess.

His Meek diss was kinda funny, but it wasn't great either. He's not a star, definitely won't be the next Cardi if he sticks to rapping. Maybe if he goes full dancehall he can get a hit though

For me he built himself up to too high of a level. He writes better

safaree cant work because there was 5+ years where all we saw him as is nicki's bag handler and hype man

bruh should have stayed low and found another female artist(s) to write for and stay out the spotlight

:lol: Getting towards the end I don't feel like watching anymore. Dude def got some lameness to work out his system.

Back
Top Bottom