Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I was pissed at Bethea. Because I read that book and defended him and thought his change was real, then he came back to rap.

This song went

Forgot Bodie was up in the video.

Cipha Soundz did that, he was big in to reggae.

This was big in the club. It was the Jamaican riddim and was easily blendable.

This is a set in New York

Yo y'all ever think about when you first realized this? :lol:

I remember thinking it was dope how hip hop flipped samples.

Parents would stay having the radio on some hard to reach reggae/dance hall/soca station and it blew my mind that 12 min straight with the same beat would produce 5 different songs :lol:

Artists must have no problems with newsmakers reselling their ****.

Very rare to see that in rap around the same time.

I was pissed at Bethea. Because I read that book and defended him and thought his change was real, then he came back to rap.

This song went

Forgot Bodie was up in the video.

Cipha Soundz did that, he was big in to reggae.

This was big in the club. It was the Jamaican riddim and was easily blendable.

This is a set in New York

They definitely got this off at Skate Key. :lol:

Ain't finish the Tee Grizzly project but it sounded too singy. When I listen to Tee I wanna feel like running down on the opps with a ski mask. His debut album last year was HARD.

Bloodas his hardest project to me, I still play that **** heavy to this day but that’s about it

Every time something like this happens to one of these newer rappers, Amazon instantly recommends their stuff :lol: Hell, sometimes it’s right before news comes out
71CC4981-EF30-489D-AB45-DBCFE119B9FF.png

Hip Hop police has evolved into the Social Media Police. This is the perfect time to be off the grid Or incognito mode for certain hustlers.

You can’t ball out 12 months out the year. Real n_ be ducked and tucked for at least a couple months.

Skola seemed very out there

Back
Top Bottom