Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Try to get into Earl last few projects but even over Apollo Brown beats he just sounds so lifeless.
And if he sounds pumped he sounds like he’s struggling.

Folks was tryna compare him to a young Nas. I never saw this great rapper he was supposed to be. He stood out to a generation that was listening wack rappers.

Folks was tryna compare him to a young Nas
NAS+GIF.gif

Never rocked with Earl like that. People who tried to compare him to Nas were tripping, he never had Nas’s charisma.

Last edited:
Folks was tryna compare him to a young Nas. I never saw this great rapper he was supposed to be. He stood out to a generation that was listening wack rappers.
Great point about standing out because everyone was wack and yeah people like to compare everyone but I never saw a Nas :lol:
He does still have his own lane I’ll give home that I just ain’t gonna sit shotgun much longer.

I have never heard the Nas or Wu Tang comparisons :lol:

Earl nice tho and Tyler can produce. The Internet got a nice sound as well. Then there's Frank Ocean. I can't really say OF is overrated.

I have never heard the Nas or Wu Tang comparisons :lol:

Earl nice tho and Tyler can produce. The Internet got a nice sound as well. Then there's Frank Ocean. I can't really say OF is overrated.
Earl nice but the comparisons were strictly based off his age

If they kept they're early formula they woulda been big

Odd Future was cool for what it was. People always try to liken something classic that’s familiar, but truth be told a lot of talent stemmed from that whole movement.

Earl is legit. The Nas comparisons come from him being so nice at 16. He ain’t Nas though.

He’s just a super weirdo. I don’t think too many people in this generation can out rap him but he’s probably going to stay in his weirdo shell

If y’all could erase an artists album from their discography, who/what album what it be

I’ma start with Fab - From Nothin’ To Somethin and 50 - Before I Self Destruct

If Earl was a good rapper at 16 why couldn't just be a good rapper at 16? :lol:

You can't just compare any kid to Nas.

That's like when people try to force this Zion/Lebron comparison just because Zion and Bron are both athletic. Like lets forget all the other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom