Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’d erase U-MC’s second album.
71uz-64L3LL._SX355_.jpg

Killed the whole vibe they built on the first album to ride the “Shaolin” wave. Such a disappointment.

Must be two Nas’

GOAT MC....teen prodigy is Nas. A level almost unattainable. Young Pac & Big come close too. But outta the new *****s, YB (maybe Kodak :nerd:).

YB up there tho. I’m tempted to really jump out and say “Down South Pac”...Boosie Boo...done already got the title when he was a shorty.,..

But *****s ain’t hip to ole Boosie. Wayne got run for that title too, if we keeping it all the way g real

Never heard any of those Odd Future comparisons. That whole group is talented and far from overrated, even if their music isn’t for the masses.

GOAT MC....teen prodigy is Nas. A level almost unattainable. Young Pac & Big come close too. But outta the new *****s, YB (maybe Kodak :nerd:).

YB up there tho. I’m tempted to really jump out and say “Down South Pac”...Boosie Boo...done already got the title when he was a shorty.,..

But *****s ain’t hip to ole Boosie. Wayne got run for that title too, if we keeping it all the way g real

:lol:

Mature content, sure. But in terms of technical rapping ability, no way

Earl Sweatshirt sucks. Dude has negative charisma. Not sure why he has just a fervent fanbase, but his flow is legit NyQuil. People say Cole is boring, but try listening to Earl at 12am. You could’ve had a Red Bull 20 minutes prior and you’d still instantly fall asleep.

I hear “Act Up” a lot, but earlier was the first time I actually REALLY listened to it, and :rofl: :rofl: my goodness the one City Girl that’s not in jail is soooooo bad

facts nas vocab at that age was crazy. better than jay z today at 50 years old

Yall nas stans funny. Lol

Took me awhile to realize it but, yall kno nas a smart dumb ***** on the low right? Lol

And i **** wit yo fr, but nah...

Last edited:
Earl Sweatshirt sucks. Dude has negative charisma. Not sure why he has just a fervent fanbase, but his flow is legit NyQuil. People say Cole is boring, but try listening to Earl at 12am. You could’ve had a Red Bull 20 minutes prior and you’d still instantly fall asleep.
:lol: I see no lies.

Only people I ever saw that messed with Earl heavy were dusty, bucket hat wearing stoners.

If Earl was a good rapper at 16 why couldn't just be a good rapper at 16? :lol:

You can't just compare any kid to Nas.

Somebody said he was only hyped because the generation he was in had wack rappers. So saying he's gud wouldn't be gud enough if the generation hes in is wack

Back
Top Bottom