Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Guapdad4000 is the next star from the Bay, he's got a HUGE personality, naturally funny, a character like Lil B in a way

I wish I was a mod, I’d ban you 3-4 imbeciles that post that garbage Wayne ****

Hahahaha Hahahaha and @Peep Game when Wayne is posted

Ptdu.gif

Both connected, both were weak
It's not about the strength, its about the gall and the gumption of somebody stickin Kobe twice

You always comin' at my hyperboles' neck man, what's goin on lol

Wasn't coming at you.

Those punches are celebrated because people don't like Kobe.

You ****** be wildin' when I'm gone, man.

Since when is Chris Childs two piecing Kobe overrated. That **** is still hilarious regardless of if he got Kobe clean or not.:rofl:

If I remember correctly, this was a nationally televised game and I saw this fight happen in ESPNZone. Oh, the nostalgia.

Wasn't coming at you.

Those punches are celebrated because people don't like Kobe.

I like Kobe and I love those punches
It's just funny imagery for me, even if they not haymakers if there's video of a dude gettin' hit twice before he throws a single punch it's funny. The fact that it's one of the greatest basketball players ever catching hands makes it hilarious

if there's video of a dude gettin' hit twice before he throws a single punch it's funny.
I think what makes it most funny is Kobe looks like he's in 'square up then' mode while Chris Childs is mid swing.

Then the surprise after the first connection without time to react to the second punch.

By the time Kobe is ready to defend himself, the fight is over.:rofl:

I think what makes it most funny is Kobe looks like he's in 'square up then' mode while Chris Childs is mid swing.

Then the surprise after the first connection without time to react to the second punch.

Kobe was confident ol Chris wasn't even considering actually fighting him lol

Just imagine if Matt let this ball go, would have been the greatest moment in basketball history

You *****s be wildin' when I'm gone, man.

Since when is Chris Childs two piecing Kobe overrated. That **** is still hilarious regardless of if he got Kobe clean or not.:rofl:

If I remember correctly, this was a nationally televised game and I saw this fight happen in ESPNZone. Oh, the nostalgia.

That ***** Kobe (in his physical prime mind you) got two pieced by a husky, journeyman PG on Natl TV. I think Reggie Miller soft *** even touched the boy up when he had the #8

#NotMyGOAT

74576D63-BD98-4692-9140-7DABA0D916FE.gif

Says the ***** who gets banned every few weeks :rofl:

I get banned cause men are weak and sensitive. Reporting me all the ****in time.

It's funny but they weren't great punches. People talk about this **** like he rocked Kobe. Kobe's reaction is hilarious.

I remember watching this game live on TV.

Whenever I talk about the punches it's always the visuals, never heard or read anybody say the punches were show stoppers

Nah people talk about those punches like Kobe got rocked and it was the greatest thing ever. That moment is hilarious and that's it.

I forgot all about that Kobe and Reggie wrastle

Anyone gotta link for the Ron Artest doc on Showtime? I need to see that ****.

Back
Top Bottom