Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

SPG’s beats before he started having meltdowns were so good. I listened to recent SPG stuff, and he’s a complete shell of himself and is only 28. He was an ok rapper with enough charisma over really dope beats, and now with his production so bad, it exposed the hell of of him lyrically.

New Saigon. Mixed emotions on it. But glad he still doing something and incorporated the kids.

this gon be one of them cookout roller skate black function songs the grandmas and **** love lol could be a nice little bag.

or could be if he had the machine behind him, clicked on vid and it only got 156 views damn lol

upload_2019-7-24_7-20-31.gif

so cap rap is ok as long as you admit to it in the genius interview :lol:

dudes lying about random **** so their bars can sound like everyone else. dont own no choppas, supreme, goyard just wanna be able to say the same **** as the next man :lol:.

Just co-signed for you, said you had a classic
Now he got no time for you, wrote you off on taxes

is this valid or no

No, not valid at all. Nobody thinks 10000% of Big’s, Jay’s, Pun’s, Cube’s or Pac’s lyrics were real. A lot of them were from the hood and doing a lot of what they were saying. Of course there was some embellishment, always will be but the list I gave was still from the hood and in the streets.

Some people today are still authentic but it’s a lower number, a way lower number. A lot of them grew up in the suburbs with some money and family structure. Then they want to tat their face and act like they’re thugs and shooters and hard a terrible life.

These kids are weenies. Did anyone really believe that Lil dweeb? :lol:

the "street ******" (under a certain age) and "dweebs" are indistinguishable now until u hear them talk and even then ****** can fake the funk off of lil lingo they catch from social media and other rappers lol. hence ****** just saying "i got two twin glocks" all willy nilly lol.

do dudes not be grinding in their city beforehand because how do ****** around their way not go "aye bruh you was just an Xbox and Naruto Fortnite ***** where these twin glocks come from bro" :lol:

No, not valid at all. Nobody thinks 10000% of Big’s, Jay’s, Pun’s, Cube’s or Pac’s lyrics were real. A lot of them were from the hood and doing a lot of what they were saying. Of course there was some embellishment, always will be but the list I gave was still from the hood and in the streets.

Some people today are still authentic but it’s a lower number, a way lower number. A lot of them grew up in the suburbs with some money and family structure. Then they want to tat their face and act like they’re thugs and shooters and hard a terrible life.

Eh

It seems like a lot of those dudes had nice families and typical humble lower middle class or average two hardworking parents upbringing when u go back and watch these documentaries. Not to discredit their perspective on anything because the world is the world.

The main difference between then and now is the face tats and it literally looking like pro wrestling now. ****** are cartoons now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom