Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Speaking of NWA

The way they did Eazy dirty in the movie :smh:

I watched the Vlad interview where dude said Suge wouldn't have touched Eazy because of his crip association

So you made it seem like dude was broke and he got his *** beat?

And nobody spoke up from his family?

During the movie I was wondering how was Eazy broke when he was putting out platinum solo albums and Bone?

Meanwhile you make woman beating Dr Dre look like a superman in the movie?

Talk about snake stuff.

Dre has done a lot of funny style **** if we really being honest

I listen only guys like NBA Youngboy or OMB Peezy (both under 21 years old) not because they may look the part or appear more street. I KNOW some of their verses are grandiose. Again, it’s entertainment.

BUT, these guys actually can make songs and have lyrical ability.

I don’t listen or no f***** juicewrld. Only cat I’m a huge fan of is Uzi. Uzi can’t do no wrong.

Modern day Prince

B314D816-B305-41A5-A2F1-22750E3C7C5B.png

OOH sing it.

HE AINT GOT NO MONEY
544B27D3-77EA-4143-85D2-EF90C88ACCAD.png

Everybody know’s Dre www suspect. But a lot of people/millennials don’t know the history of a lot of hip hop so, of course directors can make a movie, and people would take away only small tidbits of the actual story. You’d have to listen to old NWA songs, research the members, and decipher.

I listen only guys like NBA Youngboy or OMB Peezy (both under 21 years old) not because they may look the part or appear more street. I KNOW some of their verses are grandiose. Again, it’s entertainment.

BUT, these guys actually can make songs and have lyrical ability.

Damn so ****** really don’t care huh

Damn this broke it down perfectly.

The *****s who would be in position to do what Ross, Hov, Clipse did just gon make chanty trendy trap music, do too much on social media and get someone indicted.

“***** I’m in the trap right now! As we speak” :lol:

6ix9ine in the Ross clipse Hov category? :emoji_eyes:

He ISN'T in that category but I understand how one could claim so. That's why I use the word spectrum. He's somewhere between A-B...far closer to A tho.

It's kind of like if YBN really hopped off the porch and started getting involved in some street **** with J. Prince behind them. It's still all for performance art...you just might end up taking an L for playing too deeply in it.

Damn so *****s really don’t care huh

Don’t be naive. :lol:

Streets is a fallacy. We just spoke about Tay-K getting 55 years. FIFTY-FIVE.

F***** no. I ain’t giving them crackers one day. Let alone 55 years in prison :lol:

If you hanging with dudes who scoff at doing 55 years like it’s cool, get new friends before you wound up doing a elbow :lol:

He ISN'T in that category but I understand how one could claim so. That's why I use the word spectrum. He's somewhere between A-B...far closer to A tho.

It's kind of like if YBN really hopped off the porch and started getting involved in some street **** with J. Prince behind them. It's still all for performance art...you just might end up taking an L for playing too deeply in it.

1. Why do I feel like that YBN **** really gon happen :lol: they gonna feel like they need stripes

2. You know who this almost sounds like? :lol:

giphy.gif

It means he might actually do something with it now, because he's done nothing with DC for the past ten years.

Though Meek has always recognized upcoming talent, he was approaching Game BlackWallStreet status as far as actually getting behind and pushing guys.

"Snakes". :smh::lol:

free da guys dont start having mods in here *****s got a nice lil thing going :lol:

Facts.

B314D816-B305-41A5-A2F1-22750E3C7C5B.png

OOH sing it.

HE AINT GOT NO MONEY
544B27D3-77EA-4143-85D2-EF90C88ACCAD.png

The sassy savage :lol:

Son is undeniable. Straight told shorty
“girl you cool but you know I can find a better you
Feelings ain’t changed but you might need something new
Maybe a better do
Louis Vuitton or Gabbana, Prada the better shoes ”
:lol: :smokin at this 5 foot n**** telling a joint she need to step her aesthetic game up.

Back
Top Bottom