Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He dropped the ball with I Decided, but I want to hear what he has cooking. He spazzed on one of his earlier snippets

Mo be going in

0Cd24S4.gif

Sam Cooke would be proud

Have never listened to an entire Sean project. Tried Finally Famous but wasn’t feeling it; think I made it halfway through. Never checked for a whole album since.

Dababy goes hard imo. We can easily affix the “not talking about much” label to a majority of rappers out now. Son is actually rapping well if you give the music a chance.

The Guap dad ***** is funny low key, but Scammin and Flossin go hard af.

DaBaby’s best quality is that despite being super country, he enunciates all his words and has good breath control. That’ll carry him a long way.

Sad dude ended up the way he did because all this Hypnotize Minds sound resurgence started with him and he should be one of the hotter producers in the game.
He’s too busy giving emotional rants on social media instead of making music. I heard somebody call him “SpaceGhostHurt”:lol: I mean I respect he has issues with people and how he kind of got left in the dust but best revenge is success. He’d rather rant online.:rolleyes

He’s too busy giving emotional rants on social media instead of making music. I heard somebody call him “SpaceGhostHurt”:lol: I mean I respect he has issues with people and how he kind of got left in the dust but best revenge is success. He’d rather rant online.:rolleyes
Never gave his music a chance. He nice or nah?

I don't know the details about the Rocky situation but they were a can't miss combo and A$AP found dudes that could emulate his sound enough to not deal with his **** anymore.
I think he has some mental health stuff going on personally and hope he can find whatever peace he needs.
That God of Black tape was so cold

I don't know the details about the Rocky situation but they were a can't miss combo and A$AP found dudes that could emulate his sound enough to not deal with his **** anymore.
I think he has some mental health stuff going on personally and hope he can find whatever peace he needs.
That God of Black tape was so cold
He going in on Denzel again. He definitely has some mental issues going on. Blackland Radio was my ****. He says a lot of stuff that may be true in this rant but c’mon bruh go make some beats or something.

Back
Top Bottom