Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Crazy hearing Keefe D say they saw Pac and Suge the day before, dapped and what up.

I don’t know if I believe Keefe when he said he wanted to talk to Suge to squash it. If he really wanted to, why couldn’t he have spoke to him?

He def lying in some of that. He tryna claim some street code to cover up snitching but he already snitched to that cop when he had fed charges hanging over his head. Now he claiming Pac was reaching for gun in car that's why they shot him.

shaq2.png

Quiet as kept, Thugger been putting his YSL cats on heavy these past few years. It’s been to his detriment since they all sound like him, but homie has given Gunna and Keed a bigger push than anything I’ve seen Future do for FBG, save for Doe Boy.

His label treat him like a side piece at best, he's better served going this route on a lot of fronts as much as the younger cats admire him.

Carti started off as a Keef clone though.

Playboi Keef :pimp:

And Meek is the new Gucci when it comes to “ear” for what’s really POPPING.

:emoji_mortar_board::emoji_mortar_board::emoji_mortar_board:

Who has Meek put you on?

Of all the new cats out, I'm really ****in with Yella Beezy :pimp:

Trapboy Freddy got busy too :pimp:

Random thought but doesnt, Claretha Jenkins in the television series Tyler Perry's House of Payne remind you of cardi b in 20 years?

I said it as soon as I saw the character

so cap rap is ok as long as you admit to it in the genius interview :lol:

dudes lying about random **** so their bars can sound like everyone else. dont own no choppas, supreme, goyard just wanna be able to say the same **** as the next man :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom