Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:rofl:

And I thought Money Man was hot...this lor ***** on some other **** :smh: :lol:

Bruh giving whole scam tutorials

Rap really on some pro wrestling Attitude Era **** where ****** just trying everything lmao

I fw him tho but he gonna get hemmed up right when **** bout to really go

Is it far fetched to make a connection between all the nerds that start listening to rap after trap music came out that replacing the black A&R’s and a good portion of the young ****** since this era started being led into prison on the labels budget? Like on some cointelpro let’s keep guiding ****** into the trap :smh:

...or are ****** just that dumb :lol:

I'm pretty sure Tyler isn't gay in real life, whenever he talks about groupie **** and all that it's always a reference to women.

So him and Thug "pretend" for attention?

Is this to gain more straight or gay fans?

Dude is 28 but a lot of those kids that grew up in suburbia find humor in doing **** like that. I got sent to an uppity high school and all those kids thought that **** was hilarious to do/some of those people still think it's funny and I'm 29.

black kids?

A man comfortable with his sexuality can gay troll. I mean to me it’s mad suspect when a grown man has to say pause every time they say something that can be perceived as being gay. My cousin is gay and he tells me the hyper masculine dudes that act hard all the time are usually the typical closeted homo thugs. Dudes like Tyler aren’t the ones that are in the closet, it’s typically the young buck/ 50 cent street tough guys that are usually the ones that are gay on the low.

This seems like some sort of movie trope. But you're talking about being in the closet. We know is dudes who are overly feminine are.

Why would he lie about it? So he can laugh at home?

And shouldn't gay people be offended if he isn't gay and is pretending to be?

I've never quite understood the rationale behind it being a sign of "security" for a straight man to do some ayo **** :lol:

"Look at me...I'm so comfortable in my own skin...I'm going to rock these lime green leggings w/ the *** cut out and some heels to prove it to you"

It's sort of wild. How the gay narrative and conversation has changed over the past decade. If I don't want to dress feminine or be hit on by a guy that means I'm not secure or homophobic.

I pointed that out the other day in the Jordan 1 thread how dude quickly threw out the homophobic, because dudes don't want to see men in pro combat tights at the gym. I don't want to see fat chicks or old women in leggings and short shirts either and I love women. They're good for that also. And I could care less about what they wear, but visually I don't want to see you. I don't want to see a man in leggings. It's disgusting. The dudes obviously advertising do it at my gym, so that should say something to the other dudes doing it.

Is “funny” to women too??? :smh::smh: You went to one of them schools were the student athletes “haze” each other. I’m 31, I played football and tons of sports. I wasn’t with that playing gay stuff. You getting your chest and caved in DECENT. Nothing wrong with being bisexual or gay but ain’t no such thing as playing. You are not a straight man, if you playing gay games and charades.

If a woman didn't want to get sexually harassed or approached by a guy, nobody even question it.

This is the crap they told Anthony Mackie, if you're secure you won't mind kissing this guy on film. :smh:

If you're secure you won't mind a finger. :smh:

Once again I don't know how any straight man would feel comfortable "gay trollin" or "faking gay". Same **** I always say about Young Thug. It don't stop me from bumping Thug's music but I ain't bout to play silly either like he just trollin. :lol:

I personally don’t act the same way but the way I see the Jaden, Tyler, Thug, lil B types is that if you personally know wassup, and have detached yourself from any one else’s perception mattering, why not play with the worlds obsession with that type of ****? Especially when free attention is worth more than ever marketing wise right now. Tyler gets a free memorable hip hop moment from this now. Just like that he was all over everyone’s timeline, press you really can’t buy. Not saying this validifies anything if trolling like that goes against your morals but if you genuinely don’t give a ****...

Again, not saying I move the same way (inb4grimey) but I can see how they can “troll” like that and still **** on groupies if you really and truly don’t give a damn bout what people say.

Tyler probably do be ******* w ****** tho :lol:

I personally don’t act the same way but the way I see the Jaden, Tyler, Thug, lil B types is that if you personally know wassup, and have detached yourself from any one else’s perception perception mattering, why not play with the worlds obsession with that type of ****? Especially when free attention is worth more than ever marketing wise right now.

Again, not saying I move the same way (inb4grimey) but I can see how they can “troll” like that and still **** on groupies if you really and truly don’t give a damn bout what people say.

If they welling to do all that for attention, ain't no telling what else they'll do.

And all that "well I'm rebelling against what society says a man should be!!" stuff just sounds like some fake deep **** to justify moist behavior. Nah that's part of who you are and that's cool, be you.

I don't know. That type of **** is waaaaaayyy out my lane. :lol:

82CE8902-A901-40D3-A078-5ECC6B68BB56.jpeg

This old customer came to my job with a box full of CDs and I pulled these plus a few more out to give out

Hahahaha Hahahaha would be proud

I personally don’t act the same way but the way I see the Jaden, Tyler, Thug, lil B types is that if you personally know wassup, and have detached yourself from any one else’s perception mattering, why not play with the worlds obsession with that type of ****? Especially when free attention is worth more than ever marketing wise right now. Tyler gets a free memorable hip hop moment from this now. Just like that he was all over everyone’s timeline, press you really can’t buy. Not saying this validifies anything if trolling like that goes against your morals but if you genuinely don’t give a ****...

Tyler probably do be ****ing w *****s tho :lol:

or...

what if those ****** are just being themselves? :lol:

I thought they would never get NAS on this

Was the perfect storm. He signed them (drink champs) to a deal and got an album to promote.

I mostly like how Flex handled the Tyler interview. Treated him like a regular cat and didn't fall for the baiting. He mostly just ignored all the sus stuff and kept on topic. He ain't want the alpha bet bunch on him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom