Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They need to patch that up, Flippa did a lot for QC. He gon be the Sauce Money of QC.

Skippa was always QC best lyricist to me.

Coach K prolly felt like he ain't have the "it" factor next to Migos, City Girls, Baby and Yachty. But that was a bad move I feel like bruh gone be one of those dudes that 2029 you look up and he still finding a way to be around.

He just gotta catch a record without them being attached to it and IMO it will start to show.

CRUDDY MUSIC :smokin

"I GOT A ***** IM USING HER WHIP I DROP HER OFF AND PICK UP MY OTHER *****"

8BCD79C6-43B8-4E63-95A5-5ED228194E45.gif

Skippa was always QC best lyricist to me.

Coach K prolly felt like he ain't have the "it" factor next to Migos, City Girls, Baby and Yachty. But that was a bad move I feel like bruh gone be one of those dudes that 2029 you look up and he still finding a way to be around.

He just gotta catch a record without them being attached to it and IMO it will start to show.

That massive (yet very questionable) push that Yachty got should've gone to Flippa instead. Hopefully with Yachty writing "Act Up", that'll keep him from actually rapping himself.

Yo how old is young moose? I figured he was in his early 20’s but his style make me think he gotta be late 20’s.

Dude actually sound seasoned like he been doin it for awhile. Almost sound like he a writer fr. Lol

Been listening to some of yo ****. cant fake, impressed. Like, i would play this ***** **** in my car fr. that mean something. Lol

He’d be a dope put on for the city. Hopefully he dont get caught up in no BS...

That was genuine paranoia and concern for everyone's safety from living in an area with certain way with expectations.

100%. You don't go from growing up in the 60s to thinking **** sweet and letting people hop out on you just cause you're a celebrity.

Yo how old is young moose? I figured he was in his early 20’s but his style make me think he gotta be late 20’s.

Dude actually sound seasoned like he been doin it for awhile. Almost sound like he a writer fr. Lol

Been listening to some of yo ****. cant fake, impressed. Like, i would play this ***** **** in my car fr. that mean something. Lol

He’d be a dope put on for the city. Hopefully he dont get caught up in no BS...

I think buddy did a jail bid or had a case. He’s 25+ range. He’s nice

You do realize what you're saying right? :lol:

Do you really think "they" would let *****s simply "troll" anything LGBTQ for profit and it just be cool?

Tyler leveled up and got his most critical acclaim after that Flower Boy ****. That was deemed as his "growth and maturation" from what the public perception was of him. There's ****ing love ballads about males on there. It was a big talking point around his album that ended up getting a Grammy nod for AOTY (isn't this also the same thing Frank Ocean did?).

He's telling *****s what type of time he on without doing the whole dog and pony show of saying "HEY LOOK AT ME IM GAY"...and I respect it. Same w/ Young Thug. They gonna keep being themselves AND the attention from the "shock" of it all doesn't hurt it either. Them *****s ain't playing w/ ya'll :lol:

If it's such a matter of being "comfortable"...you "comfortable" with yourself right? If YOU got on in the industry....would YOU do it?
It's like when wiz got on he was just chill *** ***** that likes weed. Then he got big and became a mean pothead and fully embraced weed and the culture. Well...

It's like when wiz got on he was just chill *** ***** that likes weed. Then he got big and became a mean pothead and fully embraced weed and the culture. Well...

exactly.

people put elements of themselves in it but once you realize you can do this and get a reaction or attention or brand yourself "different"....

Brand yourself different? :lol:

Wiz never “faked” like he was a smoker. The man really was indulging in weed.
Pretty much y’all saying Wiz was already a smoker, he just started using it in his content more, to sell records? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which ANSWERS what we’ve been saying.
Guys like Tyler and Thug are bi or gay, so they upped the ante by making more of a point to let it be know.

And with Thugs antics, had the attention helped??? He’s not selling as much as Tyler. Both have big fanbases though.

Like y’all comparing Wiz being a stoner, to Thug and Tyler the Creators sexuality :lol:

Back
Top Bottom