Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I usually try to avoid clicking anything Wavy posts in here but I just clicked that swipe lessons and :wow::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I should NOT be this entertained by this :lol::smh:

That ***** is the first time I’ve heard someone say “VPN” on a song lmao.

or...

what if those *****s are just being themselves? :lol:

What is “being yourself” at that level when everything you do is a branding or financial move

Especially when u going out of your way to make sure that we see anything that we see

But I could see it for Tyler and Thug

What is “being yourself” at that level when everything you do is a branding or financial move

You do realize what you're saying right? :lol:

Do you really think "they" would let ****** simply "troll" anything LGBTQ for profit and it just be cool?

Tyler leveled up and got his most critical acclaim after that Flower Boy ****. That was deemed as his "growth and maturation" from what the public perception was of him. There's ******* love ballads about males on there. It was a big talking point around his album that ended up getting a Grammy nod for AOTY (isn't this also the same thing Frank Ocean did?).

He's telling ****** what type of time he on without doing the whole dog and pony show of saying "HEY LOOK AT ME IM GAY"...and I respect it. Same w/ Young Thug. They gonna keep being themselves AND the attention from the "shock" of it all doesn't hurt it either. Them ****** ain't playing w/ ya'll :lol:

If it's such a matter of being "comfortable"...you "comfortable" with yourself right? If YOU got on in the industry....would YOU do it?

You do realize what you're saying right? :lol:

Do you really think "they" would let *****s simply "troll" anything LGBTQ for profit and it just be cool?

Tyler leveled up and got his most critical acclaim after that Flower Boy ****. That was deemed as his "growth and maturation" from what the public perception was of him. There's ****ing love ballads about males on there. It was a big talking point around his album that ended up getting a Grammy nod for AOTY (isn't this also the same thing Frank Ocean did?).

He's telling *****s what type of time he on without doing the whole dog and pony show of saying "HEY LOOK AT ME IM GAY"...and I respect it. Same w/ Young Thug. They gonna keep being themselves AND the attention from the "shock" of it all doesn't hurt it either. Them *****s ain't playing w/ ya'll :lol:

If it's such a matter of being "comfortable"...you "comfortable" with yourself right? If YOU got on in the industry....would YOU do it?

honestly I ain't know all that about flower boy, he got good songs but i be skimming thru his albums, that kinda changes it for him specifically ill be honest.

while i personally wouldn't play w the gay **** bc that can invite the wrong energy from over eager fans...i can see how/why a ***** like jaden smith with great taste, talent and vision but nothing really to actually talk about does all the troll-y extras....same for like a childish gambino.

thug i genuinely can't call it. i don't think bruh is really gay but literally there is no other precedent for that hubby, bae, my love **** :lol: and the wild **** is a certain percentage of the young under 25 y/o street/gang ****** follow his suit with the heart emojis and "youre my air i luv u more than the air i breathe" type captions for they bros :lol:

Profile had no clue what they were doing after the 80's

Quik kept them open a long time

Camp Lo, PRT and Smoothe Da Hustler were on there too. They had a few joints.

I know when the label owners split it was messy so **** was probably taking its toll on the company by then.

Cory Robbins went on to have a pretty sccuessful EDM label.

Just an all around stand up guy :emoji_pensive:. Flaws and all. A genuinely good person that stood on principles and progress. **** sucks man :smh:

"You don't jump out on me, it's ****** getting killed out here."

9G9sXyX.png

Back
Top Bottom