Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It’s not like whatever fall guy can claim whatever percs he had in his pocket tho

They was fresh off his private jet and got jammed up immediately, prolly had a few on him and decided to just take them

True....what would've been the charge for that many pills though? I know nothing about how the law deals with trafficking opiates.

Tired of these rappers and musicians trying to use this LGBQT approach to sell records.

IT SICKENS me man. People who really dealt with ridicule and humiliation due to their sexual preference, and you got people using it as a marketing ploy.

It’s disgusting and needs to be talked about more.

Tired of these rappers and musicians trying to use this LGBQT approach to sell records.

IT SICKENS me man. People who really dealt with ridicule and humiliation due to their sexual preference, and you got people using it as a marketing ploy.

It’s disgusting and needs to be talked about more.

That plus the being fake depressed gimmick.

Rappers are the stupidest people on earth. Outside of the majority of them rapping about complete trash and genocide, the few that actually make money are so pressed to keep up with a hard image that you ruin your life.

Why run with a team if they don't take that stupid gun and drug charge. You'd rather swallow all them pills? Aren't you the cash cow? Pay the lawyer fees of the crew and make sure the family is good and keep it moving.

Guns on a pj? :lol:. Them pilgrams love what you do for them, why be a rapper when you can be an executive and make x10 the money and risk nothing.

I get what he’s doing, but Joyner Lucas will never shake the corny label of being the new Hopsin unless he gets far away from Eminem and Logic. I have no idea who he makes music for.

That’s who he is. That’s who he makes music for :lol:. Now I got Joyner Lucas related content on my YouTube algorithm for accidentally clicking that :smh: :lol:. All I see is some new white cat that’s “dissing” Eminem named “Token” (and he’s apparently a big deal, with millions of views and a Tech 9 feature). And Recommendations of NF, Logic, Hopsin, Eminem, MGK, Yellawuf.

I blame Nick Cannon 😩

That’s who he is. That’s who he makes music for :lol:. Now I got Joyner Lucas related content on my YouTube algorithm for accidentally clicking that :smh: :lol:. All I see is some new white cat that’s “dissing” Eminem named “Token” (and he’s apparently a big deal, with millions of views and a Tech 9 feature). And Recommendations of NF, Logic, Hopsin, Eminem, MGK, Yellawuf.

I blame Nick Cannon 😩

straight “seated Indian style” on the sidewalk with my buddies music :lol: :lol:

He a plant

He’s not. He really grinded his way up for real, for real. Took a long time for him to get here. He just found his niche with a audience that’s loyal....that wants him to do a specific thing. He caters to that, and will have Chris brown feature from time to time.

As a lyricist....he can rap his *** off, and is a good storyteller. Definitely not my cup of tea, but he got talent as a rapper...and fills the lane in what he does.

I blame Nick Cannon 😩

Bro this **** got my chest hurting :rofl: pretty good summary of that lane tho

Seem like he purposely leaning into it. Ay I will say them type fans do be loyal and cash out tho :lol:

Russ fanbase is like the upper middle class version of this **** lol

He’s not. He really grinded his way up for real, for real. Took a long time for him to get here. He just found his niche with a audience that’s loyal....that wants him to do a specific thing. He caters to that, and will have Chris brown feature from time to time.

As a lyricist....he can rap his *** off, and is a good storyteller. Definitely not my cup of tea, but he got talent as a rapper...and fills the lane in what he does.

The will have Chris Brown feature time to time almost made me spit out my water lmao. Man's will really throw in a random CB feature for no reason.

So did lizzo
She grinded
But ain’t no way she not a plant either
Azalea Banks was def right with her last ig post on lizzo

Man you know how annoying you gotta be for me to agree with Azalea Banks?? Lizzo is more annoying than Russ.

Ya'll not in tune with Joyner killing the streets.
1575994404517.png

His counterparts eminem, hopsin and logic, and you dont kno who he makes music for?

Good point, but he has songs with Chris Brown and Mystikal as well. I just think skill wise he’s much better than being lumped into that crowd. There’s so many other artists and producers he should be involved with, but as he is right now, he’s extremely unappealing

Back
Top Bottom