Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Grizzly is my guy but Walk is thoroughly better than him :lol: just on staying on beat alone. He’s so nice when he’s storytelling and not dripping/splashing/saucing on every track. He’s been building a dope catalog the last 3 years

Pastor Walk :pimp:

Nah but forreal tho, bruh done got so much more better/well rounded and introspective over the years. Never thought he would be making tracks like this

Edit:

Bro got a pimp recruitment on here :lol:

Grizzly is my guy but Walk is thoroughly better than him :lol: just on staying on beat alone. He’s so nice when he’s storytelling and not dripping/splashing/saucing on every track. He’s been building a dope catalog the last 3 years

Grizzley is more creative and vivid to me. Sauce stories are better because he's more direct with his discriptions.

Gotta start listening to him more tho, need more of this kind of rap

This going to backfire on French :lol:. That’s not a good look. Album had to be looking like something extremely embarrassing first week for him to resort to this.

It’s because they tacked 3 yr old songs he got with Drake and Kodak on the end :lol: plus his single with Drake from last year

They don’t count towards the first week but they count towards the total sales lol all 3 of those tracks platinum

Em “replied”...?

All y’all know from my previous posts that I’m an em Stan

don’t know why the **** Eminem would even mention nick cannon and Mariah like 10 years later in that fat joe track,
and don’t know why nick would bring 3 no name dudes from wildn out and suge Knight who’s in prison into a diss track

whatever, this **** od boring but rip juice world

All y’all know from my previous posts that I’m an em Stan

don’t know why the **** Eminem would even mention nick cannon and Mariah like 10 years later in that fat joe track,
and don’t know why nick would bring 3 no name dudes from wildn out and suge Knight who’s in prison into a diss track

whatever, this **** od boring but rip juice world
Apparently Nick Cannon said recently he would beat Em's *** in a offhand comment. That started this chain of events

D8084AAD-5FFB-44D9-AB45-1C4E0217500C.png
6D0DF3FB-BA77-4E70-8126-BA6C80BC0B2B.png

eh, from what i recall em throws shots a nick all the time, and has been for literally a decade. i view these interactions as nick responding to em. not the other way around.
Thats fine as well, if someone threatens a rapper physical well being Im not surprised when they respond with bars

Come on French :smh::lol:

Sad part is his project actually has a few joints on it.

His album reminds me of the combined solos from Slim Jimmi and Swae Lee. The first half pretty much knocks (Slim Jimmi) and the second half is horrible but clearly aimed at the charts and possible chances at going viral (Swae Lee).

His album reminds me of the combined solos from Slim Jimmi and Swae Lee. The first half pretty much knocks (Slim Jimmi) and the second half is horrible but clearly aimed at the charts and possible chances at going viral (Swae Lee).
ppl were really trying to play jxmmi like swae was the superior artist between the 2.

ppl were really trying to play jxmmi like swae was the superior artist between the 2.

That album confirmed the group >>> solo, but 100% that Swae Lee needed Jimmi a hell of a lot more than people thought. People pumped up Swae Lee like they did Quavo and he got exposed badly. Those airy soft ballads without Jimmi’s rapping just made for some empty songs.

Back
Top Bottom