Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1575964010069.png

geezus chrys this n**** lame af.

Stomach pumping thing only works when the drugs aren’t fully your blood stream.

Beings that the gap of his flight landing and his time of death/hospital ride, it’s highly likely it was just too late. Even more likelier that no one in his team spoke up and said what he did once he started seizing.

Eminem fan? If so what are your thoughts on revival and kamikaze?
Hated the first one, liked half of the second. Not sure what being a fan got to do with it. I support people from any and all walks of life getting they **** off when they feel disrespected especially when they not hiding they hand on some passive aggressive ****. This site could use more of it
When I see **** like this it makes me think people are just afraid to come out. Have no interest in hearing it but it if helps dudes well being good for him I guess.

Story doesn't make much sense. Doing a few pills wouldn't have gotten rid of the weed and guns though.

And could he have gotten his stomach pumped if they were alerted to this?

They actually don’t really pump stomachs like that anymore. A lot of medical people say it’s dangerous

It actually make a lot of sense to me tho. He a frequent user and likely just panicked, he prolly thought he was gonna pop whatever was on em since he going to jail anyway. _’s do this a lot and sleep it off in processing/bookings

Them opioids can shut your system down fast tho

It say they gave him Narcan which can reverse some OD’s but it look like he had a heart attack :smh:

Story doesn't make much sense. Doing a few pills wouldn't have gotten rid of the weed and guns though.

And could he have gotten his stomach pumped if they were alerted to this?

You're supposed to have a guy with you to take those charges...the fact that he felt the need to do that says more about who he was with than anything. Where was the fall guy.

You're supposed to have a guy with you to take those charges...the fact that he felt the need to do that says more about who he was with than anything. Where was the fall guy.

It’s not like whatever fall guy can claim whatever percs he had in his pocket tho

They was fresh off his private jet and got jammed up immediately, prolly had a few on him and decided to just take them

Back
Top Bottom