Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If meg did it I wouldn’t care 🤷🏾‍♂️

She fat man, fat and sloppy and everybody wanna lie and make excuses, just tel this big ***** the truth. At the same time I hate the fake what about the kids crowd cuz Rihanna show up to games with her ******* showing and it’s ok for the kids. I’m tired of seeing her big *** naked on my TL personally, idc.

Lizzo is annoying and unattractive and her music is meh. She can go ahead and cook though, just my thoughts.
Being unhealthy and not taking care of yourself isn’t sexy, when she got major health problems in a decade she won’t be dancing with her *** out like that.

I don’t care if she’s twerking. She wanna be sexy or buss it open go ahead. That just wasn’t the place for it.

if my boo Saweetie did the same thing courtside, I’d tell her she’s gotta chill. After I recorded the whole thing of course

Away from the Lizzo talk, idk any artist that name drop random street dude names than Kevin Gates
Man done said so many names in Pourin' the Syrup lol

That was Meg at the game and this is a non issue. Folks showing their bias.

Meg is underdressed and twerks EVERYWHERE.

I for one don’t wanna see her big *** out in public like that. But the whole fake outage thing and the whole omg around kids. Y’all mfers been letting *****es wear see thru shirts with nipple rings showing for years, a titty cool but not a ***? Nah tell her the real, look *****, u big as hell and bold shaped ain’t nobody trynna see that nasty ****.

Man LMAO

I'm curious if she was more appealing to y'all tastes if it would be more acceptable. Understood that the basketball game is not the right place but it's like Lizzo is pushed into this corner that because she's as open with her comfort with her body type as a bigger girl she HAS to be forced to do that. Almost as if she can't be as comfortable as a Nicki Minaj or Cardi B body type or a Ari Lennox body type. Again, I understand havin' her whole a** out at a basketball game ain't the move and even those who I mentioned would probably face the same kind of scrutiny, but I'd wager that even with the scrutiny those ladies wouldn't be hated as much because even tho it's inappropriate the masses are more accepting to them.
no. its not acceptable under any circumstance other than privately. IMHO.
lizzo is a willing pawn IMO.
its not about being big or small or in between. there is an agenda when it comes to oversexualizing black women IMHO and this is more of the status quo.
every other pic you got megan thee stallion with her tongue out, everybody randomly twerks in random areas for no reason at all other than attention, 99% of the music out now talks about stuff in the most vulgar way possible and they don't block out much at all, etc. etc.

I have more to say but i'm at work so i'ma chill. I might come back later and break it all down.

its not about being big or small or in between. there is an agenda when it comes to oversexualizing black women IMHO and this is more of the status quo.
every other pic you got megan thee stallion with her tongue out, everybody randomly twerks in random areas for no reason at all other than attention, 99% of the music out now talks about stuff in the most vulgar way possible and they don't block out much at all, etc. etc.

I have more to say but i'm at work so i'ma chill. I might come back later and break it all down.

Bingo. EVERYTHING is over-sexualized in this PC, “cancel culture” “sex I’d taboo in America” society. Someone in a thread, from General said sex is still taboo in America, I laughed!!!

Again, people pick and choose.

Last edited:
I just listened to this Roddy project, which i have anticipated for a minute. It's pretty good off second listen.

what i will say is that perception is a MF'er because there's songs on here where he is impersonating Thug & Future on the same track... not like taking small elements, exact flows, delivery, & tones. down to future's crackling voice **** he does on some tracks.

this **** is BLATANT as ****

I agree there's an agenda against black women that cover a number of ways and levels, but I can't help but feel bad for women like Lizzo who are bigger but just as vocal and energetic about how much they are comfortable with their bodies and all they get back is this negativity that isn't consistently applied to every woman. The same way a black woman is more scrutinized than other women, fat black women have to be super well behaved and almost ashamed of how they look because they'll be laughed at, made fun of, or labeled as "attention wh**es" even tho they are doing the same things smaller women are doing.

Of all the agendas that are out there, women have their own and one of them is freedom to be their selves no matter who is watching. Black women have to be on the best behavior ALL THE TIME or they get that same reaction of being called sl*ts or thots if they dress too revealing or the "angry black woman" if they respond aggressively to somebody/some thing.

I think it's more harmful than helpful for us to try to shut her down every time she steps outside of the "normal" box for women who look like her. Rebel Wilson is typecast as the overweight overly sexual girl in practically all the movies that she plays in and I see her accepted in the vast majority of everything that she's involved in. Given my circles are not really her target demo for an audience but I see SOOO much support for her but here we are finding a way to talk about how disgusting Lizzo's body is and how NOBODY wants to see it, instead of allowing her that freedom that most black women don't have the opportunity to have.

Sometimes it's better to not like something and say nothing than to voice your displeasure knowing it's going to be echoed much louder. I practice that with black businesses. If I go to a black owned business and get less than adequate service, I don't leave bad reviews or go out of my way to share my bad experience but instead I'll message the business and voice my concerns because more important than me telling other people how I was dissatisfied I want that business to improve and flourish. We seem more caught up in chastising her based on how WE personally feel instead of letting her be and letting those who support the peace of supporting.

I just listened to this Roddy project, which i have anticipated for a minute. It's pretty good off second listen.

what i will say is that perception is a MF'er because there's songs on here where he is impersonating Thug & Future on the same track... not like taking small elements, exact flows, delivery, & tones. down to future's crackling voice **** he does on some tracks.

I think it's a cool project..definitely some skippables in it for me but I felt like most of the tracks I really liked were songs that already been released. Still want to sit on it a little longer before I make a judgement on it.

Wow literally no difference, thought they were featured at first.

Won't be checking the album.

no way i'm..whats the word...defending/caping/whatever these women that were "pushed" into this type of box by the powers that be (and you know the powers that be).
she is not a victim. ok maybe in some ways she is but she is a willing participant that is pushing that stuff on our females; regardless if they are children or adults.
its not about body shaming and its not about championing big women.

you'd be hard pressed to find any other group pushed to do stuff like this to succeed in a genre we created but don't own.
I wanna go in so hard but i'm at work. lol I actually need to do work so I need to get out of this thread but yeah.
I left my charger home yesterday and had to listen to the radio on the way home...I heard everything from the grip, the drip, etc. how it works, who does what and how and when and what you not gonna do, who's choosing, etc.
its ridiculous.

the whole countdown is that and all but one song was singing. rappers not rapping at all anymore man. singers can't sing. everybody is harmonizing about the above.

jay was right, we need a board.

But but but Desiigner

Not sure how missed Baseball players getting flashed at games, never even heard of that. I also thought NBA arenas codes of conduct for fans. They must thought nothing of it

Not sure how missed Baseball players getting flashed at games, never even heard of that. I also thought NBA arenas codes of conduct for fans. They must thought nothing of it

F381E806-C0FC-4C15-A48B-170FC2C298F6.png

EC0EB8F3-F30C-45F9-8256-0B3D34336022.gif

Roddy clearly influenced by Future & Thug. It ain’t a secret. But let’s not act like he’s desiigner over here. I see what you’re getting at :lol:. Let it go bruh.

EC0EB8F3-F30C-45F9-8256-0B3D34336022.gif

Roddy clearly influenced by Future & Thug. It ain’t a secret. But let’s not act like he’s desiigner over here. I see what you’re getting at :lol:. Let it go bruh.

Your better than being this obtuse, this ain't got **** to to with Panda boy & everything to do with who & when ya'll decide who gets a pass for biting or "being influenced" by someones style.

Roddy one of my favorite up & comers but i'm gonna call a spade a spade & there are songs on here where it's straight Soulja Tsung levels of imitating & it's cool. when ya'll don't rock with certain artist it's them biting a sound/ stealing

when ya'll do support an artist it's nah he's just being influenced. That Track i posted could be thrown in the middle of super slimy & someone would just think the engineer ****** up the pitch.

You've been very vocal about Travis being a mashup of certain artist, Roddy doing the same thing B

Last edited:
Your better than being this obtuse, this ain't got **** to to with Panda boy & everything to do with who & when ya'll decide who gets a pass for biting or "being influenced" by someones style.

Roddy one of my favorite up & comers but i'm gonna call a spade a spade & their are songs on here where it's straight Soulja Tsung levels of imitating & it's cool. when ya'll don't rock with certain artist it's them biting a sound/ stealing

when ya'll do support an artist it's nah he's just being influenced. That Track i posted could be thrown in the middle of super slimy & someone would just think the engineer ****ed up the pitch.

You've been very vocal about Travis being a mashup of certain artist, Roddy doing the same thing B

CHECKMATE

Back
Top Bottom