Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

**** wild because he kinda had something with that creative control with Stalley and all that.

dude shoulda kept his head down and have another run in the 2010’s instead we know him for the Roc A Fella moment and then the saltiness in interviews.

he so focused on independent everything he probably don’t really got no relationships.

Dame would just tell you he don't care about the music business or anybody in it and it's the past while doing media tours talking about the music business and the past.

Clicked on Ava’s page.

It always rubs me wrong when I see someone put their heritage in their bio and Black is mentioned last. Particularly when their skin tone is a predominant feature that lends to their aesthetic.

To each though.

Deez h0ez will say they're Greek/Spanish/Asian/Cherokee Indian/Black while having brown skin and nothing but black women features.

Clicked on Ava’s page.

It always rubs me wrong when I see someone put their heritage in their bio and Black is mentioned last. Particularly when their skin tone is a predominant feature that lends to their aesthetic.

To each though.

I was gonna say pretty much the same thing. Can’t believe she has the audacity to put Dutch first.

DBD3BEDE-02F4-4AB2-9C96-CB49F2C613D6.jpeg

I wonder if that song never happen how would things have changed, with Kim and JM....D Rocc and Gutta

Something funny about a ***** declaring this to the West Coast while throwing up blood.

He also called in to Starr show and admitted he was emotional and wylin about most of what he said

Back
Top Bottom