Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Streets killing never make sense...part of the game.

that’s the oath you take. Once you sign up for that life m, That’s how it go. These so called “OGs” know how it is. Yet they peddle this mess. Buddy stole a $400k car. And he didn’t expect to get any drawback? C’mon bruh. He tried to steal from someone.

That's why I dont even be bothered... mans on the video talking about "you killed a real ***** for no reason"...but these dudes stayed in dirt. So...which one is it?

****** get tired man

you can be all the savage, all the gangsta you want. that **** will catch up to your heart and soul eventually

I been out the mix for 11 years and I’m 31. seeing dudes older than me still active in BS I can’t even imagine where their minds at. **** is sad.

I seen a blinkin a blinkin and D StaXX D StaXX cry on camera a few times, pretty weak if you ask me but I’m not judging

full

There's too much speculation on what happen and why. Nobody knows yet.

You guys need to stop saying he got killed over a car.

Because being that dude was arrested for it. That would bring a lot of heat to the other dudes involved, and wouldn't be very smart. You're bringing the police right to your door for an investigation.

I highly doubt anyone that criminally involved would do something a month later.

So nah b, but the internets going to internet, so ya'll can continue

Because being that dude was arrested for it. That would bring a lot of heat to the other dudes involved, and wouldn't be very smart. You're bringing the police right to your door for an investigation.

I highly doubt anyone that criminally involved would do something a month later.

Word. I said the same thing.
Why goes to police if you plan on killing him?
That doesn't make sense and would bring a lot of heat.

This. Cats be talking in definitive as if they know when all they did was repeat something they heard off a non-credible social media page. Backwards as f.

I'm officially Excited now, only 12-13 tracks. No party tracks/singles etc etc. Just a focused mature album dedicated to his mans.

All three joints from the album have been hard, I think this may finally be the project we've wanted out of Kiss.

I seen a blinkin a blinkin and D StaXX D StaXX cry on camera a few times, pretty weak if you ask me but I’m not judging

Nah. It took strength for me to show the world those tears. USPS ****** up the delivery of my Chelsea boots. Didn’t get them in time for the trap brunch. ***** had the drop cut shirt with no Chelseas. Despicable. :smh:

I pray you never know that pain, b.|l

Swear it’s on sight for my USPS driver. On NT.

On a serious note though...

When these grown men are crying on camera, you think they ever review the video before posting? It’s weird times we living in, so I can imagine cats saying **** like “oh yeah (sniffle) they gonna feel this” or “nah (sniffle sniffle) gotta get this one again” while their face is covered in tears but the lighting is off.

Last edited:
Young ****** listening to videos like that need to wisen the **** up, and fast.

That man said he doesn’t care about prison. You’re a fool to throw your life away with him.

Young ****** listening to videos like that need to wisen the **** up, and fast.

That man said he doesn’t care about prison. You’re a fool to throw your life away with him.
Folks legit lack reasons to live. Not totally their fault. Not sure how you can get through to everyone so they can avoid feeling like you dont care if go to prison.

Back
Top Bottom