Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gillie can rap better than Wayne
source.gif

Wayne may have had more commercial success and made more money, but Curren$y has had a better career keeping it real and not selling out.

Spitta tried...it just ain’t work form him

Then Wiz got a lot of sauce from Spitta....ran with it...commercialized it, and blew up. Spitta had the jets thing moving. Wiz was moving into more of a semi-hipster rap lane...and co-opting Tygas image with Terry Kennedy sensibilities etc...while using currensy fan base, style etc :lol:. That’s how how fly came about.

5BE007AE-C034-45A2-AD32-0A4A532144C8.jpeg

E547CE93-5222-4D60-8DD3-CF89F6C8653B.jpeg

I like Spitta lane tho. He a big dog, get to the $$, we’ll respected and can live a relatively normal life, and do what he loves.

Then Wiz got a lot of sauce from Spitta....ran with it...commercialized it, and blew up. Spitta had the jets thing moving. Wiz was moving into more of a semi-hipster rap lane...and co-opting Tygas image with Terry Kennedy sensibilities etc...while using currensy fan base, style etc :lol:. That’s how how fly came about.

I like Spitta lane tho. He a big dog, get to the $$, we’ll respected and can live a relatively normal life, and do what he loves.

That spitta and TK collab was crazy. Spitta is def a trend setter and he’s an Og. Dude has been around legendary movements and built his own brand and label.

Kendrick & Future. You love to see it :pimp: :pimp:

And poetic justice was def a kickback vibe type hit. Chicks loved it :lol:. Great songs. Kendrick versatility with making hit records is kinda underrated imo.

Shoot, a lot of his songs be background to like nba/nfl **** even. Stuff you hear all the time, without even knowing it. Like DNA.

That was an all time trash verse

member of a fly society
styles
i got several varieties
as child this guy
memorized scarface in its entirety
the :nerd:'s drug era inspired me

That spitta and TK collab was crazy. Spitta is def a trend setter and he’s an Og. Dude has been around legendary movements and built his own brand and label.

At least Wiz gave credit, for who put him on

But I been saying for the longest...Wiz and Soulja boy real similar, with how they move. They’ve been successful at it tho.

Wayne is a legend but that I Am Not A Human Being 2 album...

At least it was so bad that it was hilarious

Back
Top Bottom