Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IDk bruh.... he NEEDED that Max B penmanship. He could not have just hopped out there without Max. IMO

nah...he already had FIRE mixtapes pre-MAX B

Rydah Muzik & ambitions of a gangsta, city of god.

that dude was a superstar in waiting....

Max-B visually is like Spider-Man vs venom... 2 harlem rappers wit cornrolls BB simon belts, bootcut trus and nike boots going at eachother...its basically every villain in da MCU phase 1...evil version of da protagonist.

I say what you want, Jim Jones cuts better promos than anybody in the WWF/E now in his prime.

Jones been dope. ***** was just unorthodox at the time, to what *****s was hearing. I was arguing to death that Jimmy was going to be the real star in dipset :lol:

Jones got one of the better Gangsta Grillz too.

I always felt he was talking that ****, man. *****s just wasn’t ready for it, coming from HIM

nah...he already had FIRE mixtapes pre-MAX B

Rydah Muzik & ambitions of a gangsta, city of god.

that dude was a superstar in waiting....

Max-B visually is like Spider-Man vs venom... 2 harlem rappers wit cornrolls BB simon belts, bootcut trus and nike boots going at eachother...its basically every villain in da MCU phase 1...evil version of da protagonist.

I say what you want, Jim Jones cuts better promos than anybody in the WWF/E now in his prime.

Jim always had star power. I remember in hs we loved him and the dips. Capo Status. Jim should have got a bigger push earlier in his career. He needs to release 2 more albums.

It's always funny how Wayne was this all-time great rapper according to ya'll then just out the blue turned to sh**. :lol:

because they were mediocre from the beginning

Gillie can rap better than Wayne

If Wayne was from Philly or New York he would have been forgotten about

Saw Trinidad James like two years ago because it was 5 bucks.

kind of sad. There was like 100 people.

Did anyone know more than one song? Did he perform that four times in a row?

Ya’ll calling French Montana an “elite level social climber” will never not be funny to me :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Ironically, that’s how I feel about Jim Jones.

Them dudes really like John Salley. Got rings with the Pistons and Bulls, and Lakers :lol: :lol:

John got rings with the bad boy pistons, Jordan/Pippen, and a ring with he Kobe and Shaq Lakers. French and Jim Jones literally are that :lol: :lol:

When he started dating the Khloe, I knew what it was. Jim isn't close.

I liked Jim’s features early on but his first album was garbage. His second album is his best album to me and that **** still gets played.

Back
Top Bottom