Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I rather Cardi be up there than Meek

How about neither. :lol:

Why would those be the choices? They showing _'s what they think about us. They don't have ractche goofy entertainers speaking on behalf of Latinos, Asians, Arabs etc.

It's real black activist and scholar's that have been putting in work for decades that get ignored and called "too radical" because these white folks will get uncomfortable by real questions.

Have Dr. Claud Anderson, Michelle Alexander, Booker T Coleman, Dr. George Fraser up there.

Why would those be the choices? They showing _'s what they think about us. They don't have ractche goofy entertainers speaking on behalf of Latinos, Asians, Arabs etc.

It's real black activist and scholar's that have been putting in work for decades that get ignored and called "too radical" because these white folks will get uncomfortable by real questions.

Have Dr. Claud Anderson, Michelle Alexander, Booker T Coleman, Dr. George Fraser up there.
Your missing the point entirely. They are employing these types for one specific reason, they are young black entertainers with very large fanbases that if decide to vote can win an election for them.

Simple.

You expect JOE BIDEN to bring Rizza Islam up there? Dr. Claude Anderson?

Come on.

Bruh...the current sitting president is a ratchet, goofy entertainer that literally speaks for everyone :lol:.

This is the nature of ‘Merica, unfortunately.

Your missing the point entirely. They are employing these types for one specific reason, they are young black entertainers with very large fanbases that if decide to vote can win an election for them.

Simple.

Come on.

Right. Elle magazine is an Entertainment magazine :lol:.

Simple.

Come on.

I'm not missing the point. You brought up some "rather have Cardi than Meek" just to get your Meek hate off. :lol:

Neither one of them should be speaking.

Right. Elle magazine is an Entertainment magazine :lol:.

Bruh it don't matter if it's a entertainment magazine or not. Kamala Harris when she was tryna run for president did the same thing, dancing to Cardi B while blatantly saying she doesn't plan to do anything for black people. We know the goofiness Hilary was doing to pander to black folks. They look at _'s as entertainment. Just wheel out the hottest rapper. It becomes ratchet and silly time while not doing anything.

Do u know how many chicks in NY & in close proximity that sound damn near exactly like Cardi B? She might be the most relatable a or b-list celebrity I have ever seen & anyone that has level of influence on their side would foolish not to utilize it. Cardi literally has a whole black latino, american, & caribbean audience they could gain votes from.

Simple.

Come on.

Cardi B is not going to influence people to vote. Her fanbase sucks. And represents wishy washy folk.

Do u know how many chicks in NY & in close proximity that sound damn near exactly like Cardi B? She might be the most relatable a or b-list celebrity I have ever seen & anyone that has level of influence on their side would foolish not to utilize it. Cardi literally has a whole black latino, american, & caribbean audience they could gain votes from.

We don’t need people who think like Cardi B Voting anyway. I hate Cardi B.

Bruh it don't matter if it's a entertainment magazine or not. Kamala Harris when she was tryna run for president did the same thing, dancing to Cardi B while blatantly saying she doesn't plan to do anything for black people. We know the goofiness Hilary was doing to pander to black folks. They look at _'s as entertainment. Just wheel out the hottest rapper. It becomes ratchet and silly time while not doing anything.

I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m telling you, that’s the ******** nature of American culture as a whole.

93B799F5-793C-41E2-9015-26C225CE7C91.jpeg

The white folks, probably do it to themselves more than we even realize :lol:. Surface level and relate- ability....and entertainer influence is as American as racism. This is the same country that elected an Actor as Governor of California....and after he brutalized the black panthers, denied 2A rights to black folks and redlined California to create ghettos for new families that fled the south for a better living, he ascended to president some 13 years later and literally brought drugs into black communities He had a hand in destroying, first in California....then nationwide. The same country elects a German born-Nazi actor as governor some 15 years later, of its biggest state.

It’s all part of the ******** of what is defined as “politics”. When they talking about “our heritage” or “don’t thread on me” is their way of “pandering” too.

you're entitled to this opinion. just remember this the next time you're typing a holier than thou rant about morals & ethics while ppl like laura loomer receive opportunities to represent your neck of the woods.

anyway, this lady got one:

Attachments

• 1597847931334.png
    1597847931334.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 125
They think Robert Kraft and Jeffrey Laurie been hanging with Meek Mill because they want too. Read between the lines man. It’s all a ploy to make naive black people stay docile.

The NFL and NBA ain’t band behind Meek because they wanted too. They saw the youth and hip hop community clamoring for Meek to be set free. (which is #1 culturally right now) and saw it as an opportunity to get good PR.

Same with Nipsey. ESPN, NBA TV, etc. NEVER PLAYED NIPSEY MUSIC when he was alive. They saw the fanfare he got in death, and used him to become “cool”. It’s all farce. American media is trying it’s best to stay relevant

Last edited:
you're entitled to this opinion. just remember this the next time you're typing a holier than thou rant about morals & ethics while ppl like laura loomer receive opportunities to represent your neck of the woods.

anyway, this lady got one:

Laura Loomer ain’t black. She don’t represent me. No one that’s not black will ever speak for me. ****outtahere:lol: :lol: :lol:

you thought you had something :rofl: :rofl:

never heard of Loomer. Quick google, saw her. Laughed out loud and closed the browser :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I don’t even pay them type folks no mind

She’s speaking to young adults, she’s not speaking to or for everyone.

And she clearly had someone write that **** for her cause she’s dumb. She has a large fanbase and it’ll reach a lot of people.

Whatever gets Trump out, I’m all for it

And she clearly had someone write that **** for her cause she’s dumb. She has a large fanbase and it’ll reach a lot of people.

her fans voting for trump. She latino. She ain’t black. Them young adults ain’t gone vote for biden. You think people who watch tiktok and housewives of whatever care about voting? :lol: :rofl:
Country doomed and y’all know it

I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m telling you, that’s the bull**** nature of American culture as a whole.

93B799F5-793C-41E2-9015-26C225CE7C91.jpeg

The white folks, probably do it to themselves more than we even realize :lol:. Surface level and relate- ability....and entertainer influence is as American as racism. This is the same country that elected an Actor as Governor of California....and after he brutalized the black panthers, denied 2A rights to black folks and redlined California to create ghettos for new families that fled the south for a better living, he ascended to president some 13 years later and literally brought drugs into black communities He had a hand in destroying, first in California....then nationwide. The same country elects a German born-Nazi actor as governor some 15 years later, of its biggest state.

It’s all part of the bull**** of what is defined as “politics”. When they talking about “our heritage” or “don’t thread on me” is their way of “pandering” too.

The huge difference is when a Trump or Nixon gets into politics they're backed by real people with power in politics to move whatever agenda they want. No black entertainer is moving anything. They're only there to be a prop.

I think the celebrity **** could help but it’s prolly pointless ultimately, you not gonna make Biden cool :lol:

_’s have been tryna make voting “cool” and “sexy” for years. Rock The Vote, Diddy with the Vote or Die **** etc.

This is what it is. Can’t make it cool, she’ll probably reach some fans that didn’t plan on voting.

And we know racist rednecks love rap music

She's far from dumb

Ummm, you might need to rethink this position.

She's been constantly outspoken on issues when most male celebs have been silent.

Back
Top Bottom