Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We been saying this :lol:

He a lot more shy and don’t have the charisma etc but as far as straight rapping Takeoff definitely the best

What’s crazy to me is people forget when the Migos hit the scene....they were a 2 man group because Offset was Booked :lol:.

It was takeoffs rapping ability and flows that the entire industry copied. Takeoff Rap...Quavo hook/improvising etc. When the Migos got their second run and Quavo continued to break out...ppl REALLY wanted to play takeoff to the side for some reason :lol:.

I think him being the youngest he just falls back so he doesnt get spoken about like the others.

Takeoff on fightnight is when I started really checking for them

What’s crazy to me is people forget when the Migos hit the scene....they were a 2 man group because Offset was Booked :lol:.

It was takeoffs rapping ability and flows that the entire industry copied. Takeoff Rap...Quavo hook/improvising etc. When the Migos got their second run and Quavo continued to break out...ppl REALLY wanted to play takeoff to the side for some reason :lol:.

BIG FACTS.

I think him being the youngest he just falls back so he doesnt get spoken about like the others.

Takeoff on fightnight is when I started really checking for them
Yeah fight night is where I noticed him too
But how they related again????
Cousins and uncles or something right

"Don't ask me no more questions in no more interviews
Cause I don't really like to talk much
Not that I don't know how to speak

It's just you ain't paying me enough to talk much"

This group is in such a weird place perception wise. They are Underated and overrated at the same damn time :lol:.

Like people who don’t really listen to them pretend like they’re the best thing out because it is “cool” to like them now, and buy into every thing you do....then you got the people on the other end that don’t listen to them....that like to miscast them as untalented, unoriginal mumble rappers :smh:. ***** understood them clearly for years....then pretended in 2016 that they were unintelligible

But yeah. Takeoff been having bars :pimp:.

Missed the convo a little earlier, but this what i been saying in here about general perception

People write Migos off as a ‘mumble rap’ group, when they really have depth to them individually and as a group

80% of people consuming music don’t even listen to the words, they just go off what the next person (general public) says

When Drake bought him to London that **** was embarrassing. I don't know why they put they boy on a STADIUM stage in front of a crowd that didn't know who he was.

Imagine being on the stage trying to rock out and you staring at 20K people who are dead still.

Ja and 50 is a beef I don’t even mind.
Remember when 50 and Meek were going at it and all 50 was doing was sending memes and roasting him. Surely no response would have help, but felt kind of pointless either way.

Unless Ja is like a Bleu DaVinci, 50/Ja Beef is one of the few actual real beefs in hip hop it seems.

Do have to wonder what was 50's purpose for a song like Ghetto Qu'Ran.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom