Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

When Drake bought him to London that **** was embarrassing. I don't know why they put they boy on a STADIUM stage in front of a crowd that didn't know who he was.

Imagine being on the stage trying to rock out and you staring at 20K people who are dead still.

Definitely seeing his name more now than then. So it must have been for a reason

Dude will sit here and call Migos fast food raps then turn around and post a bunch of Tyga songs that no one wants to hear

Lol no context huh :lol: if you read the argument you would know why I posted the tyga videos.

Still don’t change the perception that the migos can’t rap

L

Lol no context huh :lol: if you read the argument you would know why I posted the tyga videos.

Still don’t change the perception that the migos can’t rap

L

All 3 can actually rap though, they just happen to be very repetitive

Migos basically a southern group version of Tyga.

Pretty terrible comparison. I know exactly who Migos are when they rap. Tyga is just a guy that raps. He ain't trash, but he doesn't move the needle in any way either.

Truth. And champion a _ like Kyle. :lol: :smh:

:rofl: :sick: Kyle imitates G-Eazy imitating Drake. How you get behind the knockoff of another knockoff
mjlol.png
?

Who the hell is Kyle?
Also, I've never heard a G-Eazy song in my life besides the one with Cardi and Rocky.

All 3 can actually rap though, they just happen to be very repetitive

Debatable.

I’ve heard like 20-30 of their songs and Atleast 70% is I was cooking the ____, patek felipe, rari, f your girl, petty, spaghetti.

Also a reason why people like quavo more is because you understand what fam saying. He’s the most audible out of the group. Rest of them ****** be like “AAAA-HUBBIDADUBBIDAHUBBIDA”

Migos are trash. I listened to Culture once and will never listen to it again. Straight Struggle music.

I’m down to debate about Kyle if it means we don’t have to sit through pages of migos, Kodak trash, flavor of the month ATL trap guy that’s “one hit away” :lol:

Debatable.

I’ve heard like 20-30 of their songs and Atleast 70% is I was cooking the ____, patek felipe, rari, f your girl, petty, spaghetti.

Also a reason why people like quavo more is because you understand what fam saying. He’s the most audible out of the group. Rest of them *****s be like “AAAA-HUBBIDADUBBIDAHUBBIDA
:rofl::rofl::rofl:What the hell?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom