Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don't know what demon they made a pact with but it's amazing to see how on top of the world they are now considering how cold they were after their initial introduction.

That struggle on Kodak's head looks so stupid. Dude is a walking negative black person stereotype.

Bro this is a lie & i'm tired of seeing that thrown around in this thread. East just dropped a tape prior to the Last (Karma) & a lot of people noted it for what it's worth Average as hell lyrics & more oriented towards Turnup/hype music. The migos aren't bad rappers they are average with immaculate flows. I'm just gonna leave this comment & backoff because everytime i state this, someone comes in with blocks of average *** verses & try to break it down like it's Prime lupe bars.

And im just looking at it like
200.webp

*****s been listening to all kinds of Dialect & slang in rap for years, IDK about anyone else but i can clearly understand them... it's just not nearly as impressive as ya'll make it out to be.

*****s ain't callin East Nice because of this

they call him nice because of this

It's a HUGE difference in the two.

That's one of Dave's best tracks tho.
Don't get too caught up on Dave East being mentioned, he has tracks where his lyrics are subpar but the pereception of him is that he's a spitter. Not referring to us fans that actually know the difference between the songs you posted, I'm referring to the people that don't listen to him and make an assumption on how he "sounds"

Someone post that Crank Lucas video.

na Bad & Boujee was already on its way. Donald's cosign helped with those type of folk but it was already a hit before then.

I'm 99% sure wavy has already posted an explanation on their come back and 100% sure he included Lucci in that post. Not bout to search for it on mobile tho.

Gotta love these dudes man

_'s forget Ebro was their "Joe Budden" when they first came out. :lol:

It was only a matter of time til they reached this level. They came out with bangers on bangers, cooled down around 2015. Their first album was a BRICK but they kept grinding and eventually reached superstar level. Probably leaving the biggest impact on this generation outta anybody.

AWGE forums ran by rocky and co.

the actual url has profanity in it but its forums dot awge s h eye t dot com

goo.gl/Va9dWQ

Last edited:
na Bad & Boujee was already on its way. Donald's cosign helped with those type of folk but it was already a hit before then.

I'm 99% sure wavy has already posted an explanation on their come back and 100% sure he included Lucci in that post. Not bout to search for it on mobile tho.

I tell no lies :lol: :emoji_speaking_head::emoji_information_desk_person:

I just peeped the forum

it's funny how the tumblr aesthetic from 5 years ago has been made mainstream

facts

makes me wonder where all the new **** that will be mainstream in 2022 is at now

i would have thought vaporwave and the aesthetics that go with it would have been gone “mainstream”

I just peeped the forum

it's funny how the tumblr aesthetic from 5 years ago has been made mainstream

Just peeped it too. They ripping from NT a lil bit on the “about Me” part. With their “rule #1” and “when in doubt”

Makes sense...Ben Baller involved.

Back
Top Bottom