Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

DUHeXOUVQAERyAI.jpg

idk where else to post this but lmao that ***** dabbed 2 clean on that trash can

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL

I remember you or one of your old accounts (assuming u were victor page) talking about frequencies and tones when it came to drill/trap music and how that plays into how ****** be wilding lol.

if you can find that post

i havent watched this full thing but less than a minute or so in he brings that up listening now

about to go thru that vid when i get a chance.

i think X was talking about frequencies in music and how they control ppl in that convo with Ak but Im not sitting thru 3 hours of psuedointellectual ******** to catch that.

about to go thru that vid when i get a chance.

i think X was talking about frequencies in music and how they control ppl in that convo with Ak but Im not sitting thru 3 hours of psuedointellectual bull**** to catch that.

In a nutsthell we live in an infinite field of waves that are materialized through our perception. Waves and Particles are the yin/yang to one another. Much like the food we eat, the the information we take in with our eyes and ears is transmuted into information that resides in our subconscious/stomach of the mind. It's obvious who grew up on a diet of mcdonalds. Music isn't any different.

For any interested in metaphysics and the psycho/spiritual side of hip-hop, I read this book recently and it had a wealth of of information and connections I wasn't privy too.

The most interesting was the concept of ratchet not being a new thing. Artist such as Lucille Bogan were staying stuff like,
"I got nipples on my *******
Big as the end of my thumb
I got somethin between my legs
That'll make a dead-man come."

and she goes back as far as the 20's i recall.

Back
Top Bottom