Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

In a nutsthell we live in an infinite field of waves that are materialized through our perception. Waves and Particles are the yin/yang to one another. Much like the food we eat, the the information we take in with our eyes and ears is transmuted into information that resides in our subconscious/stomach of the mind. It's obvious who grew up on a diet of mcdonalds. Music isn't any different.

For any interested in metaphysics and the psycho/spiritual side of hip-hop, I read this book recently and it had a wealth of of information and connections I wasn't privy too.

The most interesting was the concept of ratchet not being a new thing. Artist such as Lucille Bogan were staying stuff like,
"I got nipples on my *******
Big as the end of my thumb
I got somethin between my legs
That'll make a dead-man come."

and she goes back as far as the 20's i recall.

this **** is interesting as hell. especially being a beatmaker. i might have to peep that book.

looks like yaw were right

from his IG Live rn

might as well change the thread title back lol

Attachments

• 002CD228-0E1E-4041-AD27-AC4280A7FB19.png
    002CD228-0E1E-4041-AD27-AC4280A7FB19.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
this is about to be hilarious theyre already doing damage control

“theres no filter”

i feel like star went in on fredo

On today's #EverydayStruggle, the Everyday Struggle crew announced the legendary STAR as the new co-host of the show before jumping into topics on Drake's new music, XXXTentacion comparing himself to Tupac, Kodak Black getting arrested, and much more.

Wow, how did this happen? Spotify and Nike aren't gonna sponsor this ****. I'm a watch

Nebraska look real rough on this new camera, damn.

How much is Star getting, I'm stunned still

Last edited:
I doubt he'd doing it full time. And I doubt Complex is cutting the kind of check long term he wants. He was making seven figures doing the radio.

It should be interesting. Star is a name, but do 18 year olds care or even know who Star is? Dude knows nothing about these new dudes and doesn't care.

Oh wait, it's starting with Star today?:lol::smh:

Complex really wildin'.:lol:

They had to have come with a pretty big bag, unless Star's fall from grace hit his pockets.

18 year olds probably don't even know who Star is, but he's the type of person to make an impression quick. With the climate we're in, he's right in the vein of a screw the establishment, super rebel, anti political correctness which apparently millennials love.

Still think the show is going to be trash, though. It was the chemistry between the three hosts that made it great.

First thing he says is I'm losing money. Hahahahaha

Son, I'm ****in shocked. I can't believe they got Star and how long can this last? Wow, I'm really ****in shocked right now. Befuddled.

Rangers fitted fire, been saying I'm a cop and never do. SMH

Hahahahaha, Ak is a new man. Really feeling himself. Star killing him already and Ak trying to talk tough. Yo this is great, don't think there's a better replacement for Joe. This is gonna be good for about a week or two until they fire Star.

He's thirsty for that shout out, it's cool. HAHAHAHAHAHA, son, someone is gonna cry or walk off set by Wed

Last edited:
I doubt he'd doing it full time. And I doubt Complex is cutting the kind of check long term he wants. He was making seven figures doing the radio.

It should be interesting. Star is a name, but do 18 year olds care or even know who Star is? Dude knows nothing about these new dudes and doesn't care.

One of the first things he said was he was taking a pay cut.

New Media is where all the money is going these days. That’s why IHeart is struggling, they not getting that AD money like they used to

Dog, he said you said a whole lot, you like bird ****, you everywhere. Fam, he KILLING Ak. Nebraska just sitting there quiet and scared of him.

He keep talking about how little money he's getting. I think he just trying to get a buzz and get fired and do something else. This will get his name ringing with the younger generation. It's smart, I doubt he plans on doing this for long.

XXX gonna lose his mind after watching this. Hahahaha, said how you fail trying to kill yourself multiple times.

Now killing Ak for talking to him for three hours. HAHAHAHA

And Nebraska riding Star hard, she trying to get on his good side. She ****ting on Ak.

Last edited:
Dog, he said you said a whole lot, you like bird ****, you everywhere. Fam, he KILLING Ak. Nebraska just sitting there quiet and scared of him.

Gonna be an interesting dynamic because I think Star genuinely doesn't care for AK unlike Joe :lol:

Apparently some years ago when AK was tryna get on he tried to manufacture some beef between Star and CTG

His voice man.... Dude sounds like a father up there. He mad abrasive.

And whats up with the camera. Nadeska not looking like herself.

If Star is his usual self this may just work :lol:

Dude is NOT Joe. He'll tell the Migos they trash and not backpedal at all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom