Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

"You are literally on Drake's c*ck"

dead.png

there's the Star I know :lol: :pimp:

giphy.gif

I already like this more than Joe. It won't last, no ****in way. I'm sure Ak already complained to their bosses about that ****. Star killed him the whole time, nothing like Joe.

Ak putting out an album?!?!?!

Star said he might be gone in two weeks, not making ****. He said I'm here to save you. hahaahahahha, son, I'm loving this

They found the best possible replacement for Joe. Star aint really a hiphop head tho. And I'm certain he's gonna make Joe look like a saint to these young cats. Star literally has no filter whatsoever.

I imagine Complex will eventually run into the same problem with Star as they did with Joe once its time to renegotiate tho.

Hip Hop 2018 isn't ready for Star at all. Wow, they're not ready at all.

I love Star calling out Ak for all that Chicago killings talk and calling him a demon and now he wants to be all nice and fake, nah. That **** ain't cool. Star straight up called him out.

That was good, we need more of that.

Then made fun of him saying he's crying at the end.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

this **** is gonna be amazing when they start bringing up guests.

Complex might have just finessed Joe. What if they end up paying Star what he wants and gets a better show out of it lol

Yeah, only thing about it is Star is far from a Hip Hop head. Sounds like it's worth the watch just to see Ak get beat up, though.:lol:

been saying it for a while that joe was trash on the show but it’s his idea so I don’t support him not being there

I’d rather see star and joe than ak and star

The godfather of hip hop trolling ****ery is back on a platform

Ya keep saying he's disconnected from hip hop. Although he give zero damns about hip hop, he is the type to do research and come in well prepared for whatever topic unlike Budden.

Lmao and just like that...boom narrative changes :lol:

Told y’all

I can't think of another name that would have got me back into this show and this will not last at all. No chance in hell. He's using this to get attention for his own **** and he gonna do something else.

Jesus Christ that Fredo segment at the end :sick:

That **** was vintage Star, we need more of that

someonefind what drugs timbo on right here

look how he look at joyner after he dap him up lol

edit: man look at the ******* thumbnail :lol:

Back
Top Bottom