Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joe is aware of outkasts significance. I just think folks ran a joke to the ground in here

Yo...I heard HennyPalooza is now Dusse Palooza. Give ya boy an NT discount on the tickets....and tell Joe Budden what’s up.

On another note....What time y’all shooting the podcast TyisRory?

Looks like the conversation with Lenny S paid off :lol:

So that's why he said things are looking up. I was wondering what was up, because it seemed pretty successful for them to end it.

I think homeboy with Trappers Anonymous is involved also.

Yo...I heard HennyPalooza is now Dusse Palooza. Give ya boy an NT discount on the tickets....and tell Joe Budden what’s up.

On another note....What time y’all shooting the podcast TyisRory?

9EF55C38-8A99-45AD-B649-3E26A12D1576.jpeg

Just continue on your Crusade Of everyone Hates the South if it helps you sleep better at night.

Can't wait until I see someone saying they going to DP in Atlana. Because ain't no way anybody saying Dusse Palooza in full

That may be true. We both got our opinions. I personally find it really hard to believe he went thru that album like that and came away not knowing how to pronounce the title when they say it both on the album and on the title track/single. Maybe he just didn't hear those parts, its possible

This is the same guy who would be in a 10 minute discussion with AK & 5 minutes later completely forget what the topic was lol. Based off his history im more inclined to believe he F'd up the name Rather then not hearing the project.

Just got through watching the episode LMFAO

AK getting dookied on all show :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I kinda like Star rn :lol: dude spoke facts about Kodak and xxx

The end lmaooooooo wow. I see where both parties are coming from on that.

I might really start watching this joint again.

There's no way you can have possibly given a focused listen to ATLiens and not know how it's pronounced.

It'd be like someone pretending like they listened to Illmatic in depth but pronounce it as "I'll-matic"

This is what I'm saying

Joe obviously has a real deep love for Hip Hop so you wanna give him the benefit of the doubt but idk man **** seem kinda weird to me :lol:

Its whatever tho

So Joe Who is adamant on being a fan of hip hop, who has discussed several different times on his personal podcast how good of a rapper Andre 3K is (& big boi for that matter), referenced several album cuts & is overall very knowledgeable of golden era rap... is just lying about hearing ATLiens, he can deep delve into the love below.... but the guy who constantly puts an emphasis on Lyrics & Wordplay, just bypassed that album.

It just doesn't make much sense, but okay Joe "Cyhi has the best lyrics on an album i've heard this year" has something againt the south.

I didn’t mention anything about the south :lol:

Never said he didn’t hear it either. I said he prolly listened to it, I just don’t think he’s listened to that particular album like he was tryna make it seem “as a MC”.

Looks like the conversation with Lenny S paid off :lol:

So that's why he said things are looking up. I was wondering what was up, because it seemed pretty successful for them to end it.

I think homeboy with Trappers Anonymous is involved also.

“Blame Lenny S for that... blame Lenny S for what?”

:rofl: still funny

I didn't really see Ak getting killed this episode. I could see him being mad about the Fredo part but outside of that, it was some good back and forth.

Star is a weird dude. I'm surprised he got so big back in the day.

Gonna have to get used to Star on the show. Probably won't be that much of a transition considering Star/Budden have similar personalities.

If there’s a segment on this week’s podcast where Joe says something to the effect of “the streets have been talking about Outkast...” or “where do we rank OutKast...” we know for a fact that dude is on NT. He’s definitely brought up stuff we talk about on NT and veiled it as “the streets talking” :lol:

Honestly, it's kind of creepy.

Between Everyday Struggle and Desus & Mero basically being the hot threads in General for the day, it's becoming kind of weird.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom