Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1628353583890.jpeg

Haven't listened yet, is it really this good?
Only gave one run through so far, but I have to say this is even better than the first KD.

Nas really brought better flows, and Hit Boy went even further in his bag.

I know it’s long. But dammit T-Pain by far one of the best interviews on Drink Champs. The stories of Jay and Bey with 2 cups of henny , Usher, etc…. Fam got stories for days, fam was toasted at the end though. T-Pain was getting real saucy with it. Never knew about him and Khaled. Crazy

Last edited:

I know it’s long. But dammit T-Pain by far one of the best interviews on Drink Champs. The stories of Jay and Bey with 2 cups of henny , Usher, etc…. Fam got stories for days, fam was toasted at the end though. T-Pain was getting real saucy with it. Never knew about him and Khaled. Crazy

Good one.. half way in :rofl:

Told you bro. **** gold. T-pain gotta be on drinks champs more. Too much with the lips

Inspectah deck got recast for season 2 of wu saga. Joey badass played him in the first season.

Back
Top Bottom