Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Banks a really underrrated lyricist
dont know why he don’t get as much recognition and he sort of been underground after gunit split up.

Banks is just about rapping and nothing else. He prefers to drop something, then just go away for awhile. I could only imagine if he were to really lock in with somebody like Hit-Boy the way Nas has. Griselda would be an easy route for him with Gunn guiding him through a project. But instead it’s Tha Jerm and Doe Pesci
70ED41F8-C85C-43B4-89FD-AE8790A05FDC.jpeg

but i'm talking after he blew up and the grip he had on people and the shh they were saying and consuming
He dropped the ball going against Kanye and dropping Curtis (mid to above mid project).

Granted the music might have been declining, 50 was still dropping major hits. This tape and I Get Money had his name hot
50_Cent_G-Unit_Radio_22_Hip_Hop_Is_Dead-front-large.jpg

Dark Lo got 7 getting caught up in Ar-Ab BS. :smh:

First thing I thought was the people involved in the P Kelly ****, you're getting 7 for P Kelly? Some **** we saw on video? Did you think about that first, because he must have had them just as brainwashed as the girls.

1628353583890.jpeg

Haven't listened yet, is it really this good?

The second half is better than the first half IMO.

He's also rapping better on this one and isn't doing as much of the off beat and talking **** he's been doing.

It could have been a good four songs cut out, and not sure about some of the features. It was cool hearing Eric and Parish. Em raps like he's on drugs. Just rap, stop trying to show off all the time.

It was cool hearing Lauryn rap, and her late line was funny

It made me think of

Back
Top Bottom