Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Only if he looked like this

Untitled-1.png

**** funny but not funny bc this really how ****** decide who to give the pass too :lol:

N_ wanna show JA love all of the sudden :lol: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

See where fronting gets y’all??? NOWHERE .

fronted on LOX and Rule

I definitely think people fronted on the LOX, but I don’t think that’s the case for Ja. People always knew he had hits, but I don’t think people cared for his albums. I have his debut and that second Murda Inc compilation, but I was never interested in anything else from him, and that was before the G-Unit beef :lol:

You really posted Joe w/ his black friends to justify saying the n-word, and ppl are co-signing it. Y’all ****** different :lol: Fighting for a white mans right to call you “*****” 😹

So Joe is a white man now? :lol:

So you saying for his 30 years in the rap game Joe been a white man calling black people N?

This is what I'm talking about. It's too many smart dumb mf'ers on the internet overthinking ****, talking about nothing wasting time.

Went from Puerto Ricans are black to Fat Joe is a white man in a split second :lol: :lol: , Again just being in the X i've ran into fat Joe at least three times in life, son is assessable take a trip up here & air your grievances :lol: .

N_ wanna show JA love all of the sudden :lol: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

See where fronting gets y’all??? NOWHERE .

fronted on LOX and Rule
Its still **** Ja Rule at the end of the day.

I don't even get how calling it for Ja against Fat Joe is some big thing. Wasn't any huge argument about it.

Anybody frontin on Ja is cuz they don't like him or don't have his run on a pedestal. Not cuz they're huge Fat Joe fans :lol:

People tripped on J Lo for using it she ain’t said it since and she’s had a few black pipes in her....
Why does Joey get a pass?

Joe belongs to black people?
Jennifer doesn’t?
Explain
I didn't say black ppl :lol:

Joe been a part of the culture.

J. Lo though? As you just pointed out she never said the n word again (publicly) and her music moved on from anything close to Hip Hop/R&B to straight up pop international music. **** you can see it in who she dates now. We might still show her love sometimes but that's about it.

But I don't really think this needs to be explained if you just watch how both move.

Miss me with Fat Joe is a white man talk.

I didn't say black ppl :lol:

Joe been a part of the culture.

J. Lo though? As you just pointed out she never said the n word again (publicly) and her music moved on from anything close to Hip Hop/R&B to straight up pop international music. **** you can see it in who she dates now. We might still show her love sometimes but that's about it.

But I don't really think this needs to be explained if you just watch how both move.

Miss me with Fat Joe is a white man talk.
J Lo been from the culture too
She was on In Living Color Reppin before
Joey ever dropped an album

Back
Top Bottom