Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I betchu that ***** outta work too.

We gotta stop doing this to legends just because they have an opinion you don’t like.

that being said I done seen like 5 videos back to back of Gipp saying wild **** about Khaled/Puff/Hov/etc. back to back :lol:

Didn’t watch but I swear I saw a joint that said if Pac had survived he would be the one who is with Beyoncé. Like ***** how do you know? That boy the Old National Dr. Strange

That would start with us advocating that record labels stop pushing murder music(Durk, YB) on the youth but that's not a conversation most people are ready to have
that whole agenda **** is so funny.
Dudes will say entertainment media is leading to emasculation, therefore acknowledging the influence entertainment has on the psyche, yet in the same breath want to deny glamorized drug use, misogyny and violence in hip hop having the same effect on it's consumers.

“Waddup Slime”

:lol:

We gotta stop doing this to legends just because they have an opinion you don’t like.

that being said I done seen like 5 videos back to back of Gipp saying wild **** about Khaled/Puff/Hov/etc. back to back :lol:

Didn’t watch but I swear I saw a joint that said if Pac had survived he would be the one who is with Beyoncé. Like ***** how do you know? That boy the Old National Dr. Strange

Gipp a legend?? There’s a difference between a legend and some random old ***** who’s been in the game.

To some he would be.

Never listened to Goodie Mob though.

Black folks love going against the grain just for the hell of it. It’s that “I’m going up the rough side…..oooooofffffffff the mountain” mentality.

Again, there’s a difference between a legend and some random old ***** that just so happened to reappear that nobody was missing beforehand.

Goodie Mobb is a legendary group... Gipp makes up a part of that group. Yes, he's a legend. I've been disagreeing with a lot of stuff he's been saying in that interview too because he's coming off a bitter old head but that does not take away from his legend status.

F621BFFC-66B2-4E75-8723-51EC6070757F.jpeg

Goodie Mobb is a legendary group... Gipp makes up a part of that group. Yes, he's a legend. I've been disagreeing with a lot of stuff he's been saying in that interview too because he's coming off a bitter old head but that does not take away from his legend status.

More of the rough side of the mountain mentality. Wu-Tang is a legendary group. Every member of Wu-Tang ain’t a legend.

Out of all the all-stars Gipp’s has been with or around in his life he alone by himself could barely even qualify to be a starter for The Washington Generals.

Back
Top Bottom