Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We all know CeeLo is the legend of the group.
But in Atlanta, and from many in the south, Goodie Mob and each of its members are respected as legends. No, Drag-on is not a legend, lol. But I guarantee some up North, definitely in New York will say otherwise.

Yeah a member of a legendary entity isn't a legend because balldontlie206, a poster on a sneaker forum, said so.

L3AOE2P.gif

Are there any present day videos similar to this with a ton of cameos where you’re like “oh ****, that’s (insert person)”?? Watching some of that celebrity all star game had me wondering who the hell most of those names were

Are there any present day videos similar to this with a ton of cameos where you’re like “oh ****, that’s (insert person)”?? Watching some of that celebrity all star game had me wondering who the hell most of those names were

Probably is, I doubt it, either way…we don’t know who the hell they are lol

Ja had connections with J. Prince, Suge, and Supreme. Mans was really that dude. Too bad 5-0 used the machine and the feds to take him out. I'm still screaming murdaaaaaa!

Edit: I almost forgot he, X, and Jay basically got on together. Rule is so underappreciated smh

Goodie Mobb is a legendary group... Gipp makes up a part of that group. Yes, he's a legend. I've been disagreeing with a lot of stuff he's been saying in that interview too because he's coming off a bitter old head but that does not take away from his legend status.

You dudes call everyone you like legendary and legends

Most people not of a certain age only know of Cee Lo, and don't even recognize him from Goodie Mobb

Back
Top Bottom