Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn shame he didn’t think to pick up the phone to call Roddy first, rather than picking it up to go on a rant. Now it looks like Roddy didn’t even have anything to do with it and Drama probably did. 🤦🏿‍♂️

Damn shame he didn’t think to pick up the phone to call Roddy first, rather than picking it up to go on a rant. Now it looks like Roddy didn’t even have anything to do with it and Drama probably did. 🤦🏿‍♂️

Quan just wanted to jump out the window n start some ****, yo wasn’t even thinkin…It’s Drama’s album he got the final say on who’s on it or not…plus Roddy not in the best position to be stopping anything right now :lol: :smh:

42E3BB4D-3395-4DE7-9050-4746D1CC8659.jpeg

1680672264160.gif

China Mac really the only member of Respect Life cast that still has some motion. I know he was already trying to do his own thing before the show but I never saw that coming.

Wack is lame. He has no self awareness.

Wondering why Maino kept a chain, but he keeps tapes trying to black mail people.

and the everyone else is a snitch, but I'm going to run to Fox Soul to tell on Maino for saying a bad word to get him in trouble :smh:

and Maino got the Mint mobile cell phone service?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom