Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

"Glah Glah Boom" is hilarious them lil dudes voices gotta be cooked when they leave the booth
after screaming at the top of they lungs in that Batman voice every track
Man he ain’t lying, those dudes are terrible. There’s no way they could nor should have songs that go past 1:40

Diddy Pays Sting $5,000 a Day for Using Sample Without Permission: 'Love to My Brother'​

Ingrid Vasquez
Wed, April 5, 2023 at 8:10 PM EDT
The music icon sampled the rocker's 1983 single, "Every Breath You Take" on his 1997 single, "I'll Be Missing You"
Kevin Mazur/Getty Sting and Diddy in 2018

Sean "Diddy" Combs is forever in debt to Sting.
The hip-hop icon, 53, sampled the rocker's 1983 single "Every Breath You Take" in his 1997 hit "I'll Be Missing You," revealing in a tweet on Wednesday that he pays $5,000 a day in royalties to the former The Police frontman

Is she gon be another Tinashe? Fine girl given superstar features but fail because her image ain't really her? :emoji_thinking:

Yeah, I seen two conflicting trailers of her recently. She's in that trailer getting her back blown out by Damon Idris and then I seen a commercial for her in a supposed "Christian" film. I also read somewhere that she and her parents had a falling out because they aren't down with this freak *** image her handlers are pushing.

Just did the math on that.

Thats damn near 2 mill a year!

Last edited:
I never knew what that Pras case was about but I do remember that Jho Low dude. First Ballot Scammer HOF. Robbed Malaysia and financed Wolf of Wall street. "Dated" Miranda Kerr

Didn't know he was throwing money around in politics too.

He's still free

Last edited:

Diddy Pays Sting $5,000 a Day for Using Sample Without Permission: 'Love to My Brother'​

Ingrid Vasquez
Wed, April 5, 2023 at 8:10 PM EDT
The music icon sampled the rocker's 1983 single, "Every Breath You Take" on his 1997 single, "I'll Be Missing You"

Sean "Diddy" Combs is forever in debt to Sting.
The hip-hop icon, 53, sampled the rocker's 1983 single "Every Breath You Take" in his 1997 hit "I'll Be Missing You," revealing in a tweet on Wednesday that he pays $5,000 a day in royalties to the former The Police frontman

Not sure if I believe that number, because it's based on how much it's played or used

but he should have tried to clear it before just putting it out. You're always going to pay more after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom