Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So wait, maino picked up this man chain and started wearing it? 😂😂😂 then found out it was fake

I think Maino said it wasn't his and that video was filmed before the shooting in Irving Plaza.

Troy said it is, and Maino wore it in some other videos and had his mans wearing it too.

but besides that I don't care enough to listen to either of them talk too much.

so I was wondering did Troy know it was fake and did he explain it. Seems like he sidestepped that and just began joining in on how corny Maino looks for keeping and wearing a fake chain.

and how did Maino find out it was fake? Sounds like he was sporting it around and probably went to get it cleaned or trade it in, and was told it was fugaga. Maino's corniness made them forget about what was happening in the first place.

Not sure if I believe that number, because it's based on how much it's played or used

but he should have tried to clear it before just putting it out. You're always going to pay more after the fact.
Sting was on the breakfast club recently and said 2k. Diddy saw the clip and replied that it's actually more now. But yeah, I presume he might be selling it a bit.

Him paying Sting $150K a month isn’t that hard to believe. That’s the price of business especially when you stole a legend song lol

Diddy capping. The song ain’t generating that much revenue nowadays. Definitely not $5k a day in today’s climate.

Its the principalities dude was irate he turned his music into a rap song. I can see him demanding 1.5 mil a year but being petty and making him pay per day

It’s true Sauce Money said all the $ goes to Sting. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Hov had to get on the horn and holla at Puff to pay Sauce his Money 😂

Back
Top Bottom