Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A53F2B4A-9EEB-4B07-99EE-E0D45A61D087.jpeg

Wouldn't be mad at a Rozay/Khaled podcast :lol:

this is Khaled’s next pivot.

I’m glad we’ve all stopped pretending he’s made good records over the past 7 years. And are we finally ready to admit that alll of those Jay & Wayne verses that were so hyped up…are incredibly unforgettable?

Snapchat saved Khaled. Gave him the social media juice. And then He got the formula. And made the cheapest/flip music ever. Over and over and over again. Finessed his way.

this is Khaled’s next pivot.

I’m glad we’ve all stopped pretending he’s made good records over the past 7 years. And are we finally ready to admit that alll of those Jay & Wayne verses that were so hyped up…are incredibly unforgettable?

Snapchat saved Khaled. Gave him the social media juice. And then He got the formula. And made the cheapest/flip music ever. Over and over and over again. Finessed his way.
Master grifter. Really needs to be applauded and studied.

I open YouTube and I see this ****in Toure video. Was gonna skip it until I seen my guys Bomani and Michael Smith. Now I gotta watch this ****.

Toure speak like a yt boy. Even the yt boys from the city got more flavor than him. I’m dying at him wearing a Kaepernick jersey.

Bomani saying Wayne is top 10 but he doesn’t want to hear 14 songs by him is befuddling.

I like that they gave André his respect but also said never doing a solo album hurts his status. Big Boi has dropped great solo albums and Andre has zero.

Toure just called himself a New Yorker, he live in Peekskill or some ****?

Last edited by a moderator:
Had me thinking bout songs I grew up/partied with that I never wanna hear again while I’m out but I recognize they had a long run of being like that

Party up
Get Low
In Da Club

Might dip if I hear any of these played in a function :lol: :smh:

Don’t ever want to hear Party Up or Get Low again in my life.

I heard In Da Club like a week ago for the first time in years and that beat was ringing, 50 flow was tailored for it.

Had me thinking bout songs I grew up/partied with that I never wanna hear again while I’m out but I recognize they had a long run of being like that

Party up
Get Low
In Da Club

Might dip if I hear any of these played in a function :lol: :smh:
That’s how I feel about California Love and Hypnotize. I’ve heard those songs for ages and I’ll trip down an escalator like Joe Budden to hit skip or leave a function where any of those are played.

gun to your head

you have to choose an album and recite the lyrics from start to finish with at least 85% accuracy (the album is being played so you can sing/rap along)

what album you choosing??

Back
Top Bottom