Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I remember my homeboy from back in the day used to push that Dr York rhetoric. I even read most of the Holy Tablets when I was like 17 lol

Jay said Jaz-O went down there too IIRC

Definitely a cult and Dwight was a pedo. I forgot he was from NY.

All religions are cults. I still think what the Police and govt did in Putnam County, is an absolute disgrace. Because they legit took the land, under dubious circumstances. There was a lot of good there. They don’t do that anywhere else in the world/country.

That much land in the south and actual pyramids and ****, is insane.

But yeah….the Yorks are still HEAVY in the music industry. I think Megan or one of them female rappers, connected too.

In my mind Sexy Red and Sukihana are the same person.

Screenshot_20230830_131012_Chrome.jpg

mase-lol (1).gif

There isn't a difference between sexy red, lil Kim, foxy brown, Trina besides metaphors and flows..at the end of the day musicians are entertainers..if were looking at black celebs to be the leaders of our community then there's a bigger issue at hand

So besides talent ain't no difference? :lol:

That girl can't do what Kim on Quiet Storm or what Foxy did on Affirmative Action.

I was talking to this girl I know about these lil stank girls and her whole point was "well they making money and having fun". They always gonna pay black folks to make a fool of ourselves and push nonsense. Of course they gonna encourage you to be trash until they're done with you.

All religions are cults. I still think what the Police and govt did in Putnam County, is an absolute disgrace. Because they legit took the land, under dubious circumstances. There was a lot of good there. They don’t do that anywhere else in the world/country.

That much land in the south and actual pyramids and ****, is insane.

But yeah….the Yorks are still HEAVY in the music industry. I think Megan or one of them female rappers, connected too.

There was a lot of good there :lol:

There isn't a difference between sexy red, lil Kim, foxy brown, Trina besides metaphors and flows..at the end of the day musicians are entertainers..if were looking at black celebs to be the leaders of our community then there's a bigger issue at hand

I see what you’re trying to say aaaaannndddd no.

- She can’t rap at all like them, not even close.

- We shouldn’t look to celebs for these issues cause most don’t know ****. (Fools were actually voting for Kanye who is bipolar, unstable, hormonal and emotional while not knowing a ****in thing about politics) The issue is these people have fans and have a loud voice so thousands and maybe millions will look to them and want to side with them.

I doubt sexy redd is here to stay for a long time so I wouldn’t be too concerned with her being the “face” or leader of anything…Beyoncé got a tour that got the chicks going crazy the same time red running around yelling skee yeee

It’s more of another social media talking point thing imo, instead of the real world so let shorty make her money and entertain the ppl that rock with it

So besides talent ain't no difference? :lol:

That girl can't do what Kim on Quiet Storm or what Foxy did on Affirmative Action.

I was talking to this girl I know about these lil stank girls and her whole point was "well they making money and having fun". They always gonna pay black folks to make a fool of ourselves and push nonsense. Of course they gonna encourage you to be trash until they're done with you.

We like her. She's real. :lol:

The standards are so low.

Gotta stop comparing the sexy redds to lil Kim and fox. She’s having a moment though just compare her to the my neck my back girl.

Would be nice to see Latto or Meg on a posse cut but at the same time you don’t need a male co-sign like you did 25 years ago.

It’s more of another social media talking point thing imo, instead of the real world so let shorty make her money and entertain the ppl that rock with it

I get where you tryna go but we the only people that say this. When Mylie Cyrus was going through her faze they ain't want nothing to do with it.

Let's say her and suckiana time run out next year, they'll roll out more stanks that will be accepted because after all we gotta let 'em cook right?

Back
Top Bottom