Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My guy U Turn

His checks are bigger than some of the others I've seen. A lot of them weren't worth the trip to the bank wasting gas on.

The Shield was a dope show. I've thought about doing a rewatch.
I saw one of the tiktoks with one of the leads from P Valley a while back and it definitely wasn't worth the trip to the bank.

I'm happy the talent is fighting back however I'm gonna hate the inevitable tv drought.

I really might have to consider doing some rewatches.

My guy U Turn

His checks are bigger than some of the others I've seen. A lot of them weren't worth the trip to the bank wasting gas on.

The Shield was a dope show. I've thought about doing a rewatch.
But these are residual checks. How much did he think he would get? I'm not denying that the Hollywood execs are getting the lions share, but if you were getting 20k per episode for a show and it's 10 shows a season and it lasted 10 years, that's still a significant sum.

But these are residual checks. How much did he think he would get? I'm not denying that the Hollywood execs are getting the lions share, but if you were getting 20k per episode for a show and it's 10 shows a season and it lasted 10 years, that's still a significant sum.
After the show is over they selling it to networks and streaming services for big money, the actors def still deserve their fair share of that regardless of what they initially made

After the show is over they selling it to networks and streaming services for big money, the actors def still deserve their fair share of that regardless of what they initially made
I don't deny that, but their are other persons who also have to get paid, such as the costume, set design etc. Some people also negotiated to take less money upfront for larger long term payments.

Last edited:

Yeah, It's a little like the record industry.

They don't get money off streaming that they did when tv shows went to syndication on TV

gun to your head

you have to choose an album and recite the lyrics from start to finish with at least 85% accuracy (the album is being played so you can sing/rap along)

what album you choosing??
All Eyez On Me, both disc…and yes even What’s Ya Phone Number lol. I’d love to hear a mix of it with the original song 777-9311

gun to your head

you have to choose an album and recite the lyrics from start to finish with at least 85% accuracy (the album is being played so you can sing/rap along)

what album you choosing??

This

IMG_2286.png

08 me, different type of time. Personal favorite For me. Got me THRU!

Back
Top Bottom