Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

All religions are cults. I still think what the Police and govt did in Putnam County, is an absolute disgrace. Because they legit took the land, under dubious circumstances. There was a lot of good there. They don’t do that anywhere else in the world/country.

That much land in the south and actual pyramids and ****, is insane.

But yeah….the Yorks are still HEAVY in the music industry. I think Megan or one of them female rappers, connected too.

Screenshot_20230830_154150_Chrome.jpg

Lol

Bruh think he Kevin Spacey

So it's cool to hit up a club, go in on a bottle for hundreds of dollars and just pour it out?!? I mean at least in the Next Episode vid they were pouring it on someone.

I know some *****s in that video, that went on that trip. I know some bishes on that trip. ****, I’ll be there next weekend 😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

Honestly, it’s good and bad. I love to see my people traveling and having fun. Being exposed to new ****. But this **** burnt out. And just going city to city to party and waste money ain’t really it. HR Frinks OT parties been going on for a decade. Y’all see it now.

Hou-ATL-MIA has been the old dope boy bus trips from the 90s up north and the Carolina’s in the 10s-early 20s.

I see Yg Tech up in there cutting tho. They don’t wanna go bottle wars with shorty. Tru hustler off the arm and rap,

I know a girl that be taking trips that don't have a car. I'm like babygirl your priorities are outta order.

Yall been in here promoting sexxy red for better or worse for the past 2 months. Mind you, yall not even her core demo.

Now “they” pushin this, and “they” pushin that. Lol

*****’s love an invisible boogie man and HATE accountability.

Big Sexyy is everything I thought Big Glo would be… Glorilla started taking herself too serious and that’s where she ****** up

Yall been in here promoting sexxy red for better or worse for the past 2 months. Mind you, yall not even her core demo.

Now “they” pushin this, and “they” pushin that. Lol

*****’s love an invisible boogie man and HATE accountability.
Who is y’all? Point one person out that promoted shorty in here and now blaming the “boogie man” …bet you can’t or won’t :lol:

Sounds like you using “y’all” to get a gripe about accountability off that don’t even fit what we was taking about

There isn't a difference between sexy red, lil Kim, foxy brown, Trina besides metaphors and flows..at the end of the day musicians are entertainers..if were looking at black celebs to be the leaders of our community then there's a bigger issue at hand

Vince was just talking bout this lol

For adults and people older than like 17-18 this is applicable but what about the kids who just see a shiny object. You could be the most active parent and kids still gon get into what they get into around they friends/school or on their devices

We as a culture like to play dumb on raps influence but then will turn around and be confident in raps ability to get million dollar endorsement deals because it’s influential lmao

Who is y’all? Point one person out that promoted shorty in here and now blaming the “boogie man” …bet you can’t or won’t :lol:

Now, i aint boutta pull receipts like a certain someone did on me when ol bobble head ahh rubi rose was bein discussed a couple weeks back BUT, there was PLENTY of yall engaging in sexxy red talk. Good, bad or indifferent. Too many to name quite honestly. Yall kno who yall are.

Wassaface, 123 baller or whatever his name is, just said she look better than phylicia rashad a week ago! You forgot that goofy ****!?

My point is simply, sexxy red is thriving bc of people on the ground level. Idk if she signed to a major but generally speaking, labels dont have the pull that they used to.

Now, more than ever, the people decide who’s relevant. These days, the label comes into play AFTER the interest has been developed. Its less risk for them.

I aint in favor of was she represents, but @ the same time, ion needa cook up a conspiracy theory as to why she’s doin well.

People rock with that girl. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Buying bottles in the club is goofy period. 10x markup on a $35 bottle that you gonna literally pee away
Nah.
If you wit ppl and actually like space, the only way to get a section is to buy bottles. Don't rly go to clubs like that but wen I did it made sense for comfortability

The real thing is people don’t wanna look like haters or out of touch so they just go with anything lol
exactly. I've said before folks are too afraid of being called a hater, so we just accept any and everybody.
this is why I support gatekeeping, because without it we lose all cultural capital
2024 save hip hop, bring back hatin!!!
i will continue doing my part by spreading anti Drake propaganda

Back
Top Bottom