Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Son put up a lot of empty numbers on bad teams, (aside from the Thibs season) remember someone has to score and rebound and he’s become less durable with a crazy contract for someone who wouldn’t even be a number 2 option on most competitive teams.

So it sounds like Jeezy had the better album

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Yooooooooo

How is this not being talked about. I don’t know **** about Taylor Swidt but selling over a million actual copies in her first week and she’s re-recording her music due to a contract issue is incredible. She smoking Drake just releasing her old music again.

Almost 700K in vinyl and 550K in CDs is out of this world in 2023.

1989 (Taylor's Version)debuted atop the Billboard 200 with 1.653 million album-equivalent units, consisting of 1.359 million album sales (including 693,000 vinyl LPs and 554,000 CDs) and 375.49 million on-demand streams.

Yooooooooo

How is this not being talked about. I don’t know **** about Taylor Swidt but selling over a million actual copies in her first week and she’s re-recording her music due to a contract issue is incredible. She smoking Drake just releasing her old music again.

Almost 700K in vinyl and 550K in CDs is out of this world in 2023.

1989 (Taylor's Version)debuted atop the Billboard 200 with 1.653 million album-equivalent units, consisting of 1.359 million album sales (including 693,000 vinyl LPs and 554,000 CDs) and 375.49 million on-demand streams.

Not sure how she does it. But she does it.

Mf’s going out and spending money on physical copies of her old **** in 2023. Can’t even hate on that.

sheesh EASILY?

For me it's between Larry, Killer Mike, Nas, Gunna, and Babyface Ray.
But this Larry hit different for me so I'm giving him the nod.
Sonically, this is one of the best sound albums all year fasho. Can't wait to play this joint in the whip.

Back
Top Bottom