Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So apparently they gotta new kayslay (rip) jawn that got 200 *****’s on it.

**** is literally a hour and sumn long. Lol

IMG_2122.jpeg

IMG_2123.jpeg

IMG_2124.jpeg

Madness, i tell you. Lol

I saw the video recommendation a few years ago and I saw the album pop up on Apple. Do people listen to these, because I tapped out years ago

Jim too old to be this delusional.....its crazy Dee 1 comments got taken out of context like that. Dee 1 nor anyone would use Jimmy for "fame" when he ain't even got fame.

If he didn't mention names, his comments wouldn't have gone viral

And his comments weren't taken out of context. If dude mentioned NBA Youngboy, Kodak and Durk he would have gotten the same reaction. If anything I think he thought he was being safe by mentioning Meek, Ross and Jim.

Yooooooooo

How is this not being talked about. I don’t know **** about Taylor Swidt but selling over a million actual copies in her first week and she’s re-recording her music due to a contract issue is incredible. She smoking Drake just releasing her old music again.

Almost 700K in vinyl and 550K in CDs is out of this world in 2023.

1989 (Taylor's Version)debuted atop the Billboard 200 with 1.653 million album-equivalent units, consisting of 1.359 million album sales (including 693,000 vinyl LPs and 554,000 CDs) and 375.49 million on-demand streams.

She's not from our culture. She doesn't exist to me other than football shows annoying me showing her and talking about her.

If he didn't mention names, his comments wouldn't have gone viral

And his comments weren't taken out of context. If dude mentioned NBA Youngboy, Kodak and Durk he would have gotten the same reaction. If anything I think he thought he was being safe by mentioning Meek, Ross and Jim.

He did the same thing with that OT Genasis story and OT was like basically like you don't know me so don't involve me.

You saying peoples names in a judgmental expecting them respond in kind?

Mf’s will avoid accountability by any means necessary.

100% agree

What could jim jones possibly say to defend his lyrics @ his age and stage of his career? Not a damn thing.

dee1 has a valid point BUT, like most people in hiphop that take the same stances, its TOO self righteous and preachy of a delivery.

Theres IS a way to push positive messages in hiphop music without coming off as holier than thou, VERY few are good @ towing that line tho.

Dee is on some, listen to me, i got the answers type **** and that aint gone get it.

I couldn't even finish the Meek and Ross

Maybe tomorrow. This is the Meek I don't really care for. He seems to do this every other project.

Ross should have overseen it.

Back
Top Bottom