Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Speaking of Lil Yachty, I heard his latest album the other day. Couldn’t believe what I was hearing, in a good way.
Genuinely a great album that shows a lot of talent and growth, which is not something I ever imagined I’d say about a Yachty project.
It’s not bad, but it’s not what I expect from Yachty at the same time.

This Ross and Meek got me highly disappointed. It sound like Meek picked the beats and song direction. Meek got the first verse on most of the bad records.

They tricked me with Shaq And Kobe and Lyrical Easy. :smh:

This project shoulda been some Shaq And Kobe's and What's Free's.
Meek took such a massive step back when he dropped Expensive Pain. Championships was such a good album and he followed that up with a turd, and now this Too Good To Be True albums sounds like leftovers from Expensive Pain and 2012-2014 tracks

Meek wanna be a good rapper so bad again it probably keeps him up at night. It’s cool, enjoy your other ventures.

I was in the car like

200w.gif

listening to that Ross and Meek, I don't get the beat selections and song directions.

Shaq And Kobe is fire, why not just stick to that lane??

Yeah that Ross and Meek got like 3 or 4 records I mess with. The rest of the album sounds extremely dated.
They Probly just pieced songs and verses together to put out a project before the year over…Doesnt sound like they really put time and effort in the studio whippin up something new, and that won’t be surprising cuz they spend most of their time doing other stuff these days anyway

They Probly just pieced songs and verses together to put out a project before the year over…Doesnt sound like they really put time and effort in the studio whippin up something new, and that won’t be surprising cuz they spend most of their time doing other stuff these days anyway
Those interviews they’ve been having made it seem like this was gonna be a big event :lol:

Back
Top Bottom