Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Who would honestly hear Drake speak on social issues and not say “you’re half white what do you know about ____”, “you’re from Canada” “You never struggled”

Son made a song called Started From The Bottom and people was killing him for that saying he grew up rich

It’s a slippery slope
Kaep is half white and grew up in a adopted white household. If you real about it most people will embrace you. Ain't no race more accepting than black people.

I'm not gonna get in onn this whole Drake/Race thing... however while we on the subject I clearly see why the K.Dot song "The Only *****" seems to have been left open for Drake and never finished.... Kendrick Caught wreck on that track.

Also, While i'll agree that Wayne has had a big influence on a lot of trait the trash rappers have... We can't sit here and act like Kendrick (is is slowly climbing the rankings in all time list) is heavily influenced by Wayne too as far as flows, voice manipulation, unorthodox styles... NOT TO SAY HE"S A COPY OR SOLELY INFLUENCED BY WAYNE.... but during different verses you can see the heavy Wayne influence.

extra Also just because it's fire

Lol it does seem like drake fans take the criticism kind of Personal. I don’t know how many of y’all remember allhipop but no rapper has had the amount on online criticism that Nas as had :lol:
Borderline sad. Every few weeks somebody comes along with the idk how people can dislike drake or something along the lines and we’re here again. I could easily name 50+ reasons why ****** don’t like/respect him as a rapper but not today moist Satan. Him and Kanye got the most sensitive fans, y’all fathers would be disappointed.

I'm not gonna get in onn this whole Drake/Race thing... however while we on the subject I clearly see why the K.Dot song "The Only *****" seems to have been left open for Drake and never finished.... Kendrick Caught wreck on that track.

Also, While i'll agree that Wayne has had a big influence on a lot of trait the trash rappers have... We can't sit here and act like Kendrick (is is slowly climbing the rankings in all time list) is heavily influenced by Wayne too as far as flows, voice manipulation, unorthodox styles... NOT TO SAY HE"S A COPY OR SOLELY INFLUENCED BY WAYNE.... but during different verses you can see the heavy Wayne influence.

That's not a stretch to say. Kendrick had a tape a while back full of Carter 3 beats I believe.

I would even say a song like DNA you can hear some Wayne. Thank god he was only influenced by Wayne in delivery and not content.

Aye man **** talking about Drake. He's a talented entertainer. DRAKEO >>>>>
I still need this 2016 snippet.

"Dweeb, nerd, poindexter, you ain't built for these streets, stay in them text books.
Moron, stupid, doofus, they way I let of Tommys, I might be coocoo."

That 3rd joint HARD. I dont remeber hearing that one.
He coming with Cold Day in hell when he comes out. Which im thinking is so cold i do em. He started off strong with that musty track

Aye man **** talking about Drake. He's a talented entertainer. DRAKEO >>>>>
I still need this 2016 snippet.

"Dweeb, nerd, poindexter, you ain't built for these streets, stay in them text books.
Moron, stupid, doofus, they way I let of Tommys, I might be coocoo."

Shouldn't he have been out by now. They just holding him in there it seems

Back
Top Bottom