Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

NY radio needa get it together
Don’t Cross Me, and Exotic **** are good radio records, they should be pushing either one of those

upload_2018-10-13_13-19-50.jpeg

You could thank this sucka. He plays a huge part why NY doesn't support it's artist

Kanye’s camp claiming Drake is lying. It’s funny how Drake was looking at the ceiling the entire time he was telling the Wyoming story :lol:

but Kanye's camp needs to check their meal ticket instead of worrying about stuff from four months ago.

but I do find it funny how people believe a story, because Drake said it. He's a nice guy deadbeat, so he wouldn't lie? But are nice guys deadbeats and do they mess with *****?

What that back end look like though :nerd:

I’ve never seen a successful artist signed to jay-z complain about money, birdman on the other hand.

Where that interview where birdman speaks at that school pretty much saying his artist don’t get no backend and that he recontracts every contract :lol:

Yeah, a lot of artist worry about an advance and not the back end and getting their checks. Baby is like Big Red, he'll buy you a car or watch

I do wonder with Baby does he give dudes their accountants, because artist managers and accountants should see what he's doing off the rip.

Jay gave him the Jaz-O offer

but listening to that was mad annoying, dudes were just laughing for no reason when he wasn't even saying anything funny. And people wonder how artist end up ****ed up and delusional. A bunch of yes men and people just laughing at everything like you're Chris Rock.

but Kanye's camp needs to check their meal ticket instead of worrying about stuff from four months ago.

but I do find it funny how people believe a story, because Drake said it. He's a nice guy deadbeat, so he wouldn't lie? But are nice guys deadbeats and do they mess with *****?

And Meek, who was scorned and perc’ed up, was believable?

People will believe anything that supports their own argument, nothing new

And Meek, who was scorned and perc’ed up, was believable?

People will believe anything that supports their own argument, nothing new

I didn't mention Meek or anyone

I'm just saying in general. Drake keeps getting nice guy passes, when the only thing he keeps showing is he's corny.

Being corny doesn't make you a nice guy.

Let the Meek hate go my man

You and @mrwavez need to let it go. Drake is cool with Meek again. You can listen to Chris Breezy again too, they're cool also.

Meeks music dont even hit like that, his 2012 run was arguably his best work

And no ***** I’m not sitting thru 87 Chris Brown songs, thats Hahahaha Hahahaha while he laces his timbs up

I don’t even know what song he came out to at that concert, I thought he’d go with a more recognizable song

@mrwavez been busy re-adding meek and chris’s discography back to his itunes

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Styles place in hip hop. The tape with the tissue recording. People take it for granted. We had to work for it.

That Flex and Styles discussion was dope. The emcees they mentioned.

The Chubb Rock, Puba and Lord Finesse discussion was dope. People sleep on Finesse. He took the hand off from Kane and passed it to Big L.

And the Buckshot talk. They were right about that. Buckshot was getting the Rakim talk for a short minute.

I thought Kane and Rakim gave the crown to Ice Cube and he held it for two albums until Snoop

I like how Dave East didn't get his Rory on and just talk to talk and be involved.

Repost

It's funny to me how people diss and downplay Dave, but he has the respect of his peers. Son raps.

Styles P is in a real good place, I like what he’s pushing right now. He’s big on health right now and positivity, it’s a good look. Happy for him.

Just watched that The Shop thing.

Hell wrong with Drake's voice :lol:

He was holding back tears

Back
Top Bottom