Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

These albums were so damn good and 2 of my faves around that time. Which is why I was pretty disappointed with the two albums he dropped after those

He hit a second prime for a couple years. Those was his Peyton on the Broncos years. Couldn't miss.

His flow on here, the beat, the karate movie sample

mindblown.png

Someone breakdown that Firebug stuff. All I’m getting from it is that homie is blood and that him and Nip we’re going to connect on the music tip or community tip.

But Nip’s been cool with bloods for a minute now.

Someone breakdown that Firebug stuff. All I’m getting from it is that homie is blood and that him and Nip we’re going to connect on the music tip or community tip.

Rollin 60s & cpf are rivals...sunday before nipsey got killed him & firebug had a sitdown...thats why nipsey last tweet was havin strong enemies is a blessin

yeah but he from cpf specifically... they been at it with 60s for years so any sort of concession between cats from those hoods would've been crucial.

60s and CPF are real enemies.

yeah but he from cpf specifically... they been at it with 60s for years so any sort of concession between cats from those hoods would've been crucial.

“Would’ve Been”

I feel like someone in the 60’s wasn’t feeling that. This **** so sad.

Yeah, that's what I'm getting from that story. Someone in 60s didn't like Nipsey sitting down with a rival to try and peace it up.

Darden wylin.

I kno it’s they job n all but idk how lawyers defend some of these dudes they KNOW aint ****.

Back
Top Bottom