Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yup.

Could do w/out Cardi, JuiceWRLD, Bieber, Pop Smoke, Drake & Even the old YB (which is a tough song). Obvious “streaming features” to make the album not look like a flop.

No TRAVIS SCOTT OR NAV

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!
They gone be salty if they don’t sell more than lil baby :lol:

feel like rap has become so saturated in 2021. people just drop 20 plus song albums twice a year. Rappers for the most part only care about money not quality of music

the world is super face paced nowadays my dude. This just how it gone go

How long before labels put an end to this Taylor Swift Rerecord method?? Because with recording being as simple as it is now i can see a lot of artist going this route

Cam posted about it on IG yesterday & i wept. Killa one of my top 3 rappers ever but his flow & ESPECIALLY engineering the past few years has been shaky, him rerecording those songs isn't gonna be a good site.

feel like rap has become so saturated in 2021. people just drop 20 plus song albums twice a year. Rappers for the most part only care about money not quality of music

because they care about streaming, and not body of work.

That's why you get so many features from popular artist hoping to get their streaming numbers from their fanbases

How long before labels put an end to this Taylor Swift Rerecord method?? Because with recording being as simple as it is now i can see a lot of artist going this route

Cam posted about it on IG yesterday & i wept. Killa one of my top 3 rappers ever but his flow & ESPECIALLY engineering the past few years has been shaky, him rerecording those songs isn't gonna be a good site.

One of the biggest things is how dudes voices change, naturally and from their lifestyle(drinking and smoking)

The Program sounded like 93 RZA mixed it. Thought my headphones was messed up until I realized I could hear his vocals on both sides & the beat on one.

The Program sounded like 93 RZA mixed it. Thought my headphones was messed up until I realized I could hear his vocals on both sides & the beat on one.

And this is exactly what i fear, Cam is a hustler so i definitely see him going this route, but dudes heart clearly ain't been in music for awhile & i don't see him putting in the focus to really make sure it sounds right.

Back
Top Bottom