Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Corporate interest only align with changes societal changes and public perception. And they play catch-up, so it always looks disingenuous.

Its like a lot of ppl don’t seem to understand that :lol:.

It’s some **** said and done in 1990, that just won’t fly now. Same as some **** said and done in the 1950s, that would fly in the 1980s or something.

I think the parts that pushed it over the edge is when he posted on his IG and then made that video. He doubled and tripled down on it.

If dude would have said I didn't mean it that way the first time or used some excuse it would have passed. His replies about it were as if not more offensive than the original concert. He couldn't say it was a misunderstanding after all that and it attracted more and more attention to his situation.
Then you got Elton John and Madonna chiming in.

Corporate interest only align with changes societal changes and public perception. And they play catch-up, so it always looks disingenuous.

Its like a lot of ppl don’t seem to understand that :lol:.

It’s some **** said and done in 1990, that just won’t fly now. Same as some **** said and done in the 1950s, that would fly in the 1980s or something.

It's about being smart. Dudes a pop artist. He wants to go back to performing in small clubs and not doing festivals, cool, you can say anything you want.

Same thing with Michael Che. It's people who didn't know who he was before last week, because most of us don't watch SNL. As a comedian you can't use the excuse, well this was ok in the 80's. You still should be halfway intelligent to know what's offensive and what's not today. Dude read a bunch of jokes people were sending to him, and picked that one?

Plus you're already on SNL, so we're going to look at you like RG3 anyway. And you didn't help your case.

That's why I don't feel sorry for these dudes, because they're just stupid and they did it to themselves. We're supposed to protect women and children, not grown *** stupid men who should know better.

I think the parts that pushed it over the edge is when he posted on his IG and then made that video. He doubled and tripled down on it.

If dude would have said I didn't mean it that way the first time or used some excuse it would have passed. His replies about it were as if not more offensive than the original concert. He couldn't say it was a misunderstanding after all that and it attracted more and more attention to his situation.
He didnt even need an excuse he couldve just apologized, even if he didnt really mean it :lol:

**** those festivals….go and support the BOOSIE BASH :pimp:

It’s ironic how THAT dude is able to get one of the biggest rappers in the game and then some more super hot rappers and in between to come perform at a stadium in Baton Rouge. No corporate backing or nothing. Just off the strength of the music, who dude is and influence. I think Da Baby on the lineup as well :lol:. Ain’t no fake morality ova there. This is what a true hip hop and loyal fan base looks like. And a fan base of black people.

I’m just waiting for Hatch to add some more *****s to the lineup Go support that black man.

This is amazing.

Boosie Bash > Rolling Loud

Im Still dying laughing at the IG videos

-“my boy got the crop to on”
-“my gay fans don’t got aids”
-“my gay fans ain’t no NASTY, gay *****s”

:rofl:
:rofl:

A skit couldn't have been worse than that. :lol:

Dude did a Kevin Hart video from his bed.

And you see how these labels really don't care at the end of the day and how disposable we are, because it took three tries before he got that phone call.

Even his team, it's like damn, is everyone around you stupid too?

Nick Cannon ****ed up, and was like oh hell no, you're not cancelling me. Who do I need to talk to.

are you trolling or that clueless?
You can't be doing this b/c u always attack 6god's manhood/feminine traits. Wild homophobic in that. Dababy brought Tory Lanez on stage despite him shooting Megan in the foot. That was supposed to be the story from his set if anything, but I've seen little to no mention of it. Black twitter stay having Dababy, Boosie, & Shaun King trending b/t 1 and 5 like every month for some bs they said/did, and I know they read it.

You can't be doing this b/c u always attack 6god's manhood/feminine traits.

1627929889337.png

You can't be doing this b/c u always attack 6god's manhood/feminine traits. Wild homophobic in that. Dababy brought Tory Lanez on stage despite him shooting Megan in the foot. That was supposed to be the story from his set if anything, but I've seen little to no mention of it. Black twitter stay having Dababy, Boosie, & Shaun King trending b/t 1 and 5 like every month for some bs they said/did, and I know they read it.

No, I attack your feminine traits. I don't think 6pac 6pac is feminine. I think you are.

And if you don't see the difference in me doing it online and someone doing in publicly you're about as bright as Da Baby is.

His rant overshadowed all of that, but that was mentioned.

Gotta do a red table talk with Elton John , Magic Johnson and Rupaul … only way to bounce back

You’re always a hit away…but he been losing traction.

He was on the decline anyway as far as public perception/hits etc go. Dude was probably going to do another couple big festivals for a year or two, features, drop some mid joints and the public would be like, “don’t nobody **** with da baby anymore. You still listen to that?” . ***** would’ve had to do some antics or recreate himself in another lane or something.

He far exceeded any expectations anyone had for him as a rap career. This is like year 3/4 for him. And that’s a hell of a run for a guy like him.

***** just jumped out the window of a car rolling down hill on a cliff.

It's about being smart. Dudes a pop artist. He wants to go back to performing in small clubs and not doing festivals, cool, you can say anything you want.

Same thing with Michael Che. It's people who didn't know who he was before last week, because most of us don't watch SNL. As a comedian you can't use the excuse, well this was ok in the 80's. You still should be halfway intelligent to know what's offensive and what's not today. Dude read a bunch of jokes people were sending to him, and picked that one?

Plus you're already on SNL, so we're going to look at you like RG3 anyway. And you didn't help your case.

That's why I don't feel sorry for these dudes, because they're just stupid and they did it to themselves. We're supposed to protect women and children, not grown *** stupid men who should know better.

protect children*

Not protect women AND children.

corrected

Back
Top Bottom