Rapper J-Kwon Paid $2,500 A Month Child Support For 7 Years & He Just Found Out The Child

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

From the way he was talking seems like he was just paying the money and not even spending time with the kid...so at least the kid isn't attached to him.

Dam !!! 
eek.gif

Stories like this make me want to fap for the rest of my life 

Because you just can't trust these !!$$ nowadays 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Dam !!! 
eek.gif

Stories like this make me want to fap for the rest of my life 

Because you just can't trust these !!$$ nowadays 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

KingJames23 wrote:
How are you not gonna ask for a DNA test?

Especially when you have any type of money, you're a target.

It sometimes doesnt go that way. True story i petitioned to get a dna test on my 1st kid. And they begin the process and actually start taking money for child support before i even did or they got the results from the dna. True it wasnt nowhere the time length kwon was but ive seen it happen like all the time.

I witness where a man (this was around katrina time) This dude had a dna test done. Proved he wasnt the father, the chick because of katrina had to move, filed for child support and got it granted in another state. Of course he didnt have money, his paperwork was lost, and conveniently, n.o. dhr lost all their records. My guess he probaby had to wait until he got into some money to pay for the test, or somehow the records magically appeared. 

Sad thing is dude was behind on child support and they suspended his liscence, he got arrested, and thats how he found out he was suppose to pay child support. im standing behind the dude like wow!!!!!! The system is crooked and f'd up.  

KingJames23 wrote:
How are you not gonna ask for a DNA test?

Especially when you have any type of money, you're a target.

It sometimes doesnt go that way. True story i petitioned to get a dna test on my 1st kid. And they begin the process and actually start taking money for child support before i even did or they got the results from the dna. True it wasnt nowhere the time length kwon was but ive seen it happen like all the time.

I witness where a man (this was around katrina time) This dude had a dna test done. Proved he wasnt the father, the chick because of katrina had to move, filed for child support and got it granted in another state. Of course he didnt have money, his paperwork was lost, and conveniently, n.o. dhr lost all their records. My guess he probaby had to wait until he got into some money to pay for the test, or somehow the records magically appeared. 

Sad thing is dude was behind on child support and they suspended his liscence, he got arrested, and thats how he found out he was suppose to pay child support. im standing behind the dude like wow!!!!!! The system is crooked and f'd up.  

Should've went on Maury if he didn't want to pay for the DNA test and when Maury shouts out "You're not the father!" He could've bust out some freestyle or something. That would be great TV.

Should've went on Maury if he didn't want to pay for the DNA test and when Maury shouts out "You're not the father!" He could've bust out some freestyle or something. That would be great TV.

Originally Posted by zxc123

wow
lol same note

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:
i thought everybody knew it was Irv....

Irv was cool wit' ja....who was cool wit' jay....who was cool wit' dre.....who was cool wit' snoop......who was cool wit' chingy....who from STL like J-Kwon and they all had this wild crazy time at the super bowl when the Rams played the titans. It was in Atlanta and JD had everybody out there anyway, and he was tryna get them to peep game on a new "up and coming" artist they found. J was mad cool, and they was all chillin' and NOBODY could get over how wild Irv was actin'---almost like he had never been out the house. So J was like yo.....

"IRV GOTTI IN THE CLUB GETTIN' TIPSY"

the rest is history.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zxc123

wow
lol same note

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:
i thought everybody knew it was Irv....

Irv was cool wit' ja....who was cool wit' jay....who was cool wit' dre.....who was cool wit' snoop......who was cool wit' chingy....who from STL like J-Kwon and they all had this wild crazy time at the super bowl when the Rams played the titans. It was in Atlanta and JD had everybody out there anyway, and he was tryna get them to peep game on a new "up and coming" artist they found. J was mad cool, and they was all chillin' and NOBODY could get over how wild Irv was actin'---almost like he had never been out the house. So J was like yo.....

"IRV GOTTI IN THE CLUB GETTIN' TIPSY"

the rest is history.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif