Rare Hitler Photo's.....OMG

eek.gif

great find OP. those are all really interesting. aside from the debate of evilness, i think for someone to take a large population and have them follow him, isjust something worth respecting.

Its amazing how Hitler rose to power and had all those followers, dude was genus. I do hate him like the rest of you but it is really amazing how someone couldbe so evl.

He was a a pyscho but he was also a genius, besides the evil doings if WWII he took part in a lot of things and developments that are used in today'ssociety.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by jretro23

2z8xg6o.jpg

eek.gif
Imagine your a jew with a 50. caliber machine gun..on top of everybody..what would you do?

Hitler has the most kills in the history of the world, his 11 million kill streak ended..
imagine him on code
eek.gif
pure beast..
RIP to the people that died

you wouldn't even have enough ammo to kill all those people
eek.gif

a bunch of grenades/explosives would work much better

I really can't give him props for his "genius"...

I can smh@ the sheep that followed him though. Alot of people don't think for themselves...

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

2z8xg6o.jpg

eek.gif
Imagine your a jew with a 50. caliber machine gun..on top of everybody..what would you do?

Hitler has the most kills in the history of the world, his 11 million kill streak ended..
imagine him on code
eek.gif
pure beast..
RIP to the people that died

you wouldn't even have enough ammo to kill all those people
eek.gif

a bunch of grenades/explosives would work much better
Yall really think that's all ppl
laugh.gif
, that's at least 1000 w/ a green screen behind em

Spoiler [+]
yankin of the chain

Originally Posted by CJ863

someone please school me on the so called "genius" that Hitler possessed. Many of you are backing the "genius" claim up
by stating that Hitler got millions of people to follow him... does it really take a genius to do that? I must be missing some part of the
story because Hitler was no more than a sick and insane individual who's hate was driven by his madness...
He was an "evil genius". To get that many people to support him and enforce his commands to the point where they almost controlled theentire continent of Europe is simply unbelievable. This tiny man was able to change the course of history because he was so steadfast in his beliefs. And yes,it does take a genius to get millions of people to follow you. Hitler used tools such as propaganda, deception, manipulation and fear to accomplish his goals.He was an extremely savy person.

I'm intrigued by him still.. how he came to such power from being such a nothing. Most evilest genius ever. And I hate him so i didn't mean genius in agood way.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

I'm intrigued by him still.. how he came to such power from being such a nothing. Most evilest genius ever. And I hate him so i didn't mean genius in a good way.

Fixed.

I'm fascinated with Nazi's occult side, and other parts about them too.

They helped out america a lot via paperclip.

They dressed cool and Japan likes them.

2h4yemr.jpg

I REALLY think this guy was possessed by devils or something. I remember seeing stuff about the occult involved in the Nazi regime. It's just this sinisterfeeling you get when he spoke. I remember hearing a speech by him and it was translated. I just had this dark feeling come over me. Couldnt listen to itanymore

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Hitler's Picnic[/h2]
A trio of women pose with dishes for a picnic for Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini during Hitler's 1938 state visit to Italy. Hitler was convinced women were strongly attracted to him, and was careful about only inviting married women to parties and similar public events so as to avoid wagging tongues.
indifferent.gif

What dude did in Nazi Germany was crazy.

Thing about it is if all the sanctions put on Germany post WW1 wouldn't have happened, dude may have never came to power.

His skills as a speaker according to people from that time is unprecedented however.

If Germany wouldn't have flipped on Russia, there's a good chance they would have won WW2.

Great post/find. If anyone is interested, read this... "Explaining Hitler: The Search for the Origins of His Evil" Great book, and definitely hassome fascinating theories.

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

2z8xg6o.jpg

eek.gif

...that's what i thought, but then i realized if you didn't go, he'd kill you.

The same thing could be said about the Christian movement. It's not like Hitler would go and kill them himself, he had a lot of people who believed in hiscause and would do his bidding. Either way, you can't deny that the photo is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom